Putting Together a Brewery. Part 3
Some of you may now be bored of photos of mash tuns, bottling lines and valves. However, for those who think all this awesome craft beer kit is as exciting as we do, here is a further photo update on the progress at our new hardcore brewery.
Malt silos in the sunshine.
Malt silos with a human (to show scale).
External water tank & malt silos.
New Krones bottling machine. It is epic.
This is actually the most expensive thing we (as in the bank) have ever bought.
Trapped inside the new botttling machine.
It is good that I can speak a little bit of German. Oh and that Franz is our lead brewer.
Someone welding (not James) despite similar head.
Hop Dosing units. We are going to work these bitches hard.
Mandatory taxidermy. Ghost Deer!
New external sign. It is as big as a large human.
Brew-house. Half of the installation is now complete.
We will keep you guys updated on the progress at the new BrewDog brewery. Our new fermentation tanks are due to arrive in the next few days. Everything is pretty much on schedule so far and we should be testing in October.
- tours? When its operational of course mickeyfmann12.09.2012
- Its a very beautiful thing ! Moz12.09.2012
- best place 2 work on planet. do_ob Simon12.09.2012
- Can I get a shot?? Lor12.09.2012
- Put the camera down and get brewing!
Looks fantastic!Graeme Wall12.09.2012
- KEEP THE BEER FLOWING! Haltande Humla12.09.2012
- That looks damn good boys! Uyl12.09.2012
- Hardcore brewing porn.
- Will you be doing brewery tours at the new site?
- The big sign is wicked. I want one for my house.
- Looks ace. The bottling machine is off the hook. Magnus M12.09.2012