Putting Together a Brewery. Part 4
Here is your fortnightly photo update on progress at our new brewery.
Everything is progressing well with the installation of our new brewing equipment in Ellon. The BrewHouse installation is close to complete, the bottling line is currently being assembled and the first of the fermentation tanks have now arrived. The first test brew is scheduled for the 22nd of October.
View from the production offices.
Brew-house sample station.
Weld hard or go home. One of them actually did go home.
Star wheels in the new bottling machine.
The girst of our 10 new 400HL FVs. They make the 2 humans look small.
The cold block & yeast propogation tanks.
- This pictures make me do a little excitement wee in my pants
Love it (the brewery that is, not the wet pants)
Speak soon xMark William Rollason09.10.2012
- I want to order some bits, just wondering how long it will take to get delivered to hertfordshire, england? Lucy08.10.2012
- Fucking awsome!! Some day our 10HL/month brewery in Peru will turn into something like this :D Barbarian06.10.2012
- Drive past twice a day so nice to see how it is taking shape inside! Vambo06.10.2012
- Dig the sample station! Fanboy Puppy Lover06.10.2012
- Bloody lovely. stinsley06.10.2012
- Love it. Thanks for the update. Mr T06.10.2012