Putting Together a Brewery. Part 5
Here is your fortnightly photo update on progress at our new brewery.
Today we brewed our first ever 100HL batch on our new Rolec brew-house. Everything went smoothly and the beer is now fermenting away in a shiny new fermentation tank.
In the new few days we have 3 bright beer tanks arriving as well as an additional 6 400HL fermentation tanks arriving early next week.
Finally some action in the tanks brewhouse
Grabbing a wort sample
The beautiful first ever wort from our new brewhouse
Nikola adding the kettle hops
The case packer on our bottling line
Testing the labelling machine
Wallace cleaning the bottling machine
Foam jets get to work on our bottling machine
Our beer bottle chandalier
- Very impressive but so sorry you have left the Broch.Brewing smells over the beach added to our walks! braidsea05.11.2012
- nice chandelier. also love the hand painted details where you sample the wort and the logo on the tank window. lovely. heybrewtiful01.11.2012
- Well done guys this is just the start of the next stage for Brewdog B.W01.11.2012
- Sweet Chandelier! Ultimate Warrior01.11.2012
- Well done guys this is just the start of the next stage for Brewdog Wolf01.11.2012
- Aint no stopping us now.
World domination imminent !
Well done Team Dog !SashDog01.11.2012
- Congratulations team Brewdog. Bracken would be proud of you all. john.rolph01.11.2012
- perfect ! . congratz on your new house . cheers from Denmark kongeøl01.11.2012