Random News from BrewDog HQ
Here is your latest dose of random BrewDog news. As always, we have been busy little brew pups.
1) BrewDog Bristol
Subjet to licensing we have agreed a deal on BrewDog Bristol as we look to turn a former sandwich shop on Baldwin Street into a craft beer cathedral. As well as showcasing BrewDog beers the new bar will be a library of beery masterpieces from the likes of BrewDog, Stone, Mikkeller, Struise, Alesmith and many more.
No Carling. No Tennents. No shots. No bullshit - just good honest beer.
We hope to open BrewDog Bristol in October this year.
2) Abbie the surfing dog
We sponsor a surfing dog (seriously) called Abbie. Check here out in the photo with her rock 'n roll BrewDog surf board. She is tots amaze *woof* and won a big dog (and possibly human) surfing competition. Go Abbie! She is the best surfing dog on the planet.
3) Cool stuff on our online shop
You can get your paws on Dead Pony Club and Libertine Black Ale here: http://www.brewdog.com/shop/our-beer~ipas-and-hoppy-beers
Some Tokyo Rising Sun here http://www.brewdog.com/product/132-tokyo-rising-sun
And some epic new guest beers here: http://www.brewdog.com/shop/guest-beer
4) New Ceramic Growlers
They rock, and are coming soon.
5) Dutch Truck!
This bad ass BrewDog truck will now be delivering BrewDog beers all over Holland. Look out for it!
5) Manchester Mural
Lynn @BrewDogBarLynn on twitter who is part of the management team in our Edinburgh bar painted this mural on the wall in BrewDog Manchester. We think it would also be a pretty cool t-shirt design. Go Lynn!
6) Craft Beer Cocktails
All BrewDog Bars are now serving a range of killer craft beer cocktails. From Hardcore Zombie to Saint's Delight & Posh Punk the cocktails have been developed by our bar teams and showcase your favourite craft beers in a whole new way.
Love hops and live the dream x
- Looking forward to some Cocktails in Edinburgh after the Taste Festival firstname.lastname@example.org
- the truck of happiness ! French Brewer28.06.2012
- Nice truck! Will look out for it :) Huib27.06.2012
- The Bristol one is a fantastic area, round teh corner from st nicholas markets, just 10min from the train station and opposite an awesome sushi restaurant
I am getting married in Bristol in December so may have to have drinks with you!Stephanos27.06.2012
- what's so great about a surfing dog....I'm a blogging Jack Russell fruitbatwalton27.06.2012
- Loving Dead Pony Club.
Best new beer in 2012
- I want Abbie! As my Dog Wife! BrewDog Bracken27.06.2012
- Lynn's mural would rock as a t-shirt
Mr T 27.06.2012
- Great news about Bristol, had a look in the window last time i was down, it's in a pretty cool area.
- Was in a liquor store in Cocoa Beach, Florida in May and they sold Punk IPA... two packs purchased, a thank you! TheWALL27.06.2012