Review Dogs on BrewDog.com
We have added a review function to all the beers on our website and everything on our online store.
Want to add your thoughts on Punk IPA, or tell others about how you liked (or disliked!) your recent t-shirt purchase? You can give each beer or product a star rating and also add your thoughts and comments.
We really value your feedback and would encourage you to review everything on the site!
You can review Hardcore IPA here http://www.brewdog.com/hardcore_ipa
Or add a Tactical Nuclear Penguin T-shirt review here http://www.brewdog.com/product/tactical-nuclear-penguin-tshirt
Everything on the 'Our Beer' page and also on the Shop pages are reviewable!
- The old vs new Punk debate. Learn to love the new version. These guys stick to their guns. If they think the new version is better (and they do) then that's the Punk they are going to brew.
I know it wasn't that widely available, but Punk X was tested in the marketplace before they made the change. Eurotrash hasn't reappeared. They don't appear to want to change Trashy Blonde.
There is nothing hypocritical, about a PLC wanting to increase profits, expand as a company, and make their products more accessible. As a shareholder I expect nothing less. Having been to the brewery on Saturday, you can see how passionate everybody there is about what they do.
- Nothing Brewdog have ever done has been "punk". It's all marketing hype.
They're about as punk as Avril Lavigne.Richard E Allelle09.05.2011
- @pk I was at the shareholders day on Saturday and your point camer up. The simple answer is they didn't think the old Punk was the best IPA they could make. It was no where near the quality they got out of Hardcore so they improved it.
It'as not about making it more accessible, it's about making the best beer they can. If they were about accessibility to you think they would carry on making things like Tokyo and Tactical Nuclear Penguin?rob fairs09.05.2011
- Brewdog: Beer for Punks.
Change the flagship beer Punk IPA to make it more assessable and hence boost profits.
Understandable, But not very punky and if anything abit hypocritical.
- I love them both. Not sitting on the fence, just being genuine. However, I did love the old Punk IPA and like a sad git, do really miss it. The taste is SO different from the new Punk, that I don't understand why the old one was retired. I think the old punk IPA or Punk Monk could sit as a regular in the Portfolio. Pete O08.05.2011
- i totally disagree Neal. Drinking an old punk now.... Miles better. J mac08.05.2011
- The new recipe for Punk IPA is just great, don´t ever change it again, more hops does it! Neal Grant06.05.2011