Rogue and AB:11 Launch Event on Saturday
Date: Saturday 6th October
Location: All BrewDog Bars
Reason: We are continuing our mission to bring you a selection of the best craft beers from all over the world.
Saturday sees the launch of AB:11 and a range of stunning Rogue kegs in all BrewDog Bars. AB:11 is the latest beer in the Abstrakt series to emerge from our twisted brew house. It’s a 12.8% imperial black barley wine brewed with ginger, brambles and chipotle peppers (obviously).
This beast will be unleashed on draft in all our bars from 5pm. As with all Abtrakt beers it’s very limited so don’t miss out! You can also buy some AB:11 online here: http://www.brewdog.com/product/abstrakt-ab11
We also have the incredible Rogue Ales from Portland, USA taking over our guest draft boards, these guys have been making epic beers since 1988 so it’s great to have them on draft in our bars.
Making their way over the pond are and hitting our bars are:
Dead Guy Ale: A German Maibock style beer with a rich, malt biscuit aroma and a warm, honey colour.
Yellow Snow: A pale golden, hoppy fruity wonder of a beer. With a big hop hit up front, a medium body and a lingering, bitter hoppy ending.
Brutal IPA: A big hoppy imperial bitter with exotic traditional floor malts, it’s citrusy, aromatic and delicious!
Shakespeare Stout: A deep stout with a rich creamy head, earthy flavour and a mellow, chocolate finish.
Hazelnut Brown Nectar: A nutty twist on a traditional European Brown Ale. Dark brown in colour with a hazelnut aroma, a rich nutty body, and a smooth malty finish.
XS Imperial IPA: A radically hopped IPA with an intense aroma and hop bitterness.
Morimoto Imperial Pilsner: With a dry hop floral aroma and intense hop bitterness supported by a big, malty backbone, this is one hedonistic mouthful.
Chocolate Stout: Black as the night with a rich, creamy head. The mellow flavour of oats, chocolate malts and real chocolate are perfectly balanced by the just-right amount of hops for a bitter-sweet finish.
Want to catch all this? Well you know where we are. See you from 5pm on 6th October.
- At IMBC anyway but cannot wait to try some draught Rogue! JessB04.10.2012
- That's handy I'm in Manchester this Sat. Jimmy04.10.2012
- Great news seeing as I'm in Edinburgh this weekend! M C04.10.2012
- Whatever is left on the Tuesday, I'm having! James T04.10.2012
- Damn! When are guys opening a damn pub in Zurich, Switzerland. It's a beer wasteland here!!! BeerSnob03.10.2012
- Ace, the hazelnut brown ale is the best brown ale available...period. Shakespeare stout kills and dead guy is Yum nice work. Rogue are from Newport, OR. cstewart03.10.2012
- shabooooom! brilliant news :) Ultimate Warrior03.10.2012
- Dammit! Was going to be in London this weekend. Now going to be in France instead. amacarthur03.10.2012
- I can't wait to try some of Rogue ales. :) Beardspunk03.10.2012