Stone Total Tap Takeover - BrewDog Edinburgh on May 10th
On May 10th we will be holding our first ever official event at BrewDog Edinburgh.
Greg Koch, Co-Founder and CEO of the awe-inspiring Stone Brewing Company from California (www.stonebrew.com) will be presenting Stone beers at BrewDog Edinburgh as part of a Total Tap Takeover - 13 Stone Beers on draft!
His brewery, Stone Brewing Co, was named by BeerAdvocate as ‘The All Time Top Brewery On Planet Earth,’ and the company is widely known for brewing full flavour beers as Stone Ruination IPA and the infamous Arrogant Bastard Ale. Greg is also an ethical food crusader with a huge passion for great food and cutting edge beer, and the most eloquent craft beer evangelist in the US.
We will also have special pizzas available - designed to compliment the Stone Beers!
BrewDog Edinburgh. May 10th. From 730pm. No tickets, just rock up!
As well as Stone classics like Ruination IPA and Arrogant Bastard, there will also be some pretty awesome limited release beers such as
Stone Old Guardian Belgo-Barley Wine
Stone Imperial Russian Stout
Lukcy Basartd Ale
Stone Sublimely Self-Righteous
all available on draft, many for the first time ever in Europe.
Posted in - brewdog-news
- I'm stunned. I'm not listed for duty next Wednesday. I need to sort out some flexitime for Tuesday and I'm there. Hotel room booked already. The Brewgods are smiling on me for a change. Ian Prise04.05.2011
- Oh Dear. I happen to be in Edinburgh on May 10th! Chris Simmonds04.05.2011
- Words can not describe how awesome this will be Tom02.05.2011
- I'd really like to see Brewdog do something similar in the states. I'd love to see Brewdog beers more available in the US. Chris02.05.2011
- I just sprouted a beer wood. I'm there. Sapo01.05.2011
- I want to see more Greg Koch crowd surfing. m dickie01.05.2011
- Very cool. John30.04.2011
- I'm really starting to resent the way work gets in the way of great beer experiences.
I hope everybody that can make it has a great night.Ian Prise30.04.2011
- holy *#$&!!! David30.04.2011