Take BrewDog & Guest Beers home with you
Sometimes there is nothing better than kicking back at home with good company and great beer. In acknowledgement of this irrefutable fact, we are tickled pink to announce that we've introduced a new take away pricing system across all our bars to make it easier for you punks to take great craft beers home. A flat 15% discount applies to all take away bottle purchases, whether the beer be a BrewDog or something from our ever so tempting guest beer range.
To top it off, we’ve got these ace new boxes custom designed to perfectly hold a combination of bottle sizes, from 330ml to some of the heftier 750ml bottles we feature. They make a pretty awesome gift too!
And, just because we love to spoil you scamps, we’ve decided to implement a nifty little draught beer discount for you growler fans out there. For every pint of beer purchased to fill a takeaway growler, we will take £1 off the cost of the pint. (Got a 2 pint growler? That’s a £2 discount off the usual cost of two pints sitting in).
We also have a great selection of guest beers available on our online shop from our friends Mikkeller, Green Flash and AleSmith, with more from the likes of Birra Del Borgo, De Molen and Flying Dog due in by the end of the week. Keep your eye on the delights right here.
And you can get your paws on our 2013 IPA is Dead Series here.
Posted in - brewdog-news
- hi guys, i will need to check the config of our EPOS system to make sure both discounts can be applied together. Please leave it with me... dempster09.04.2013
- Growler fills finish at 10pm (in Scotland anyway) missed it by 4 minutes last night :( Rab09.04.2013
- How come you didn't go for the 2L growlers, like the US? Brotherlogic09.04.2013
- I was told at Shoreditch a few weeks ago that the discounts don't stack. And this was for Rising Sun so it wasn't just a few pence. I think some internal communication is in order. targh07.04.2013
- So, in Scotland, does this apply to sales after 10pm? (could be a stupid question but I don't know!) Curious Dog06.04.2013
- Awesome!!! hystrix cristata06.04.2013
- Good idea on the boxes. Last month I ended up carrying 3 bottles of speedway stout on the tube in my hands. Grapat06.04.2013
- @Mr T - yes the Equity Punk discount would be on top of this. BrewDog James 06.04.2013
- Wicked box.
I picked one up from BrewDog Shoreditch yesterday.Shelly 06.04.2013
- Great news.
The guest beer prices are super anyway. this just makes it better.
I assume the Equity Punk investor discount would apply on top of these discounts?