The 2013 BrewDog AGM #PunkAGM2013
You can invest in BrewDog at www.brewdog.com/equityforpunks
Our 2013 AGM was an absolute blast. 1,807 Equity Punks and guests joined us at the AECC for 11 hours jam packed with 54 different craft beers, 5,824 individual tastings of 4 newly released beers, 6 rockin' bands, one wicked pilot brew and a recap of the past 12 months of BrewDog. James and Martin spoke about the last 12 months and shared our plans for the future.
To be invited to next year's AGM and all subsequent BrewDog AGMs and other awesome Equity for Punk events, all you have to do is invest in BrewDog at www.brewdog.com/equityforpunks
Benefits of investing in BrewDog
• Lifetime discount in all of our BrewDog Bars
• Benefit financially from our future growth through potential dividends and also an increase in the value of your shareholding.
• Lifetime discount on our online shop
• Exclusive first options on all our special and limited edition beers
• Invites to our (soon to be legendary) AGMs
• Being able to participate in our annual by shareholders, for shareholders beer.
• Having your say in how the company is run
• Owning your very own part of BrewDog
• Sell and trade your shares on www.equitypunks.com or at a potential later listing
• £10 worth of Beer Bucks as a welcome gift
In addition, those investing over £950 will get a free 12 month membership to our Abstrakt Addict Club, which is worth £135. This will entitle you to 3 bottles of the next 4 editions of our acclaimed Abstrakt series delivered direct to your door.
Our growth so far has been phenomenal. With the growth all set to continue we want you to share in our future success and own your very own part of BrewDog. This is going to be an awesome journey and we want to take you with us on it.
James, Martin and the BrewDog Team
Posted in - brewdog-news
- We did not visit this year, but perhaps 2014! Love hops! Franziska23.08.2013
- Cheezus! Beer party! Dan, Carlisle23.08.2013
- How many beers did you have on?? Hannah T23.08.2013
- This looks awesome! I just invested last week, looking forward to 2014! Will it be in Aberdeen again? Craig Taylor23.08.2013
- Epic! It rocked, and I will be first in line in 2014! Punk7723.08.2013