The Christmas Beers of 2012
Buy a BrewDog Christmas Beer Gift Pack here http://www.brewdog.com/product/christmas-special-pack
*please note stocks are extremely limited on both beers.
It's rapidly approaching that crazy time of year when the shops open late, fairy lights glitter the streets, and we trawl neon isles in search of the next best gadget or gizmo to wow the ones we love with.
At BrewDog, we've decided to bring Christmas back home. To cosy nights in with good company and delicious beers. We’re not wishing for a white Christmas, we’re wishing for one green as Simcoe. May hop flakes deck the halls and carpet the streets with the tangy sweet citrus aroma of papaya and pineapple.
Hoppy Christmas is a single hop simcoe IPA - pefect for washing down your turkey with.
You can buy some here http://www.brewdog.com/product/hoppy-christmas
Brew Sheet: Hoppy Christmas
Malts: Extra Pale, Cara and Crystal
This Christmas you can also choose to lose yourself in the delectable dark malts of our signature imperial stout aged in sweet, spicy rum casks for 12 months. This is the perfect after Christmas dinner beer. Best enjoyed before you play Pictionary with your Gran. It also comes in a killer gift box.
Brew Sheet: Christmas Paradox
Malts: Marris Otter, Dark Crystal, Caramalt, Chocolate Malt, Roast Barley
Hops: Galena, Bramling Cross
Twist: Aged in rum barrels for 12 months
You can buy some here http://www.brewdog.com/product/paradox-christmas
These are our antidotes to the chaos of the upcoming festive season.
Raise a glass of our Christmas beers, share it with friends, family and strangers, and sit back and enjoy the view as the world descends into a fairy light fuelled frenzy.
And, if all else fails, just blame Santa.
Hoppy Christmas (when it comes) from all at BrewDog.
- Excellent, be sure to order now in time for Christmas. 2013 that is. Higgs28.11.2012
- I've tried Paradox Jura (15%) and Arran (15%) on draught and bottled, so can't wait to try the Christmas Paradox.
Hoppy Christmas aswell. Oh Emperor, you are spoiling us ......Pete H, Nottm27.11.2012
- @DNF. Brewdog themselves don't export to Norway, it's a Norwegian importer who brings it from Scotland. Find out who it is that imports, and ask them if they can bring some Christmas beers to the country.
Any importer worth his salt, will have Christmas beers on his import list this year.toffeeslot24.11.2012
- Got me some hoppy Christmas Stephen M23.11.2012
- Your normal range is available in lots of places in Norway, and Xmas beer is HUGE here - are any of these coming to Norway? DNF 23.11.2012
- yuuuum! Lucy Fenn23.11.2012
- Wow rum casks. That looks amazing.
- hope my pub will get them! Marco Ciraci 23.11.2012
- Ohhh, a christmas Paradox. Sounds interesting! Rhys E23.11.2012
- these sound great.
And I rule at Pictionary.AmyQ23.11.2012
- Loving the sound of Christmas Paradox. Love rum barrel aged beers. Box looks ace too. Mick L23.11.2012