The Craft Brewers Conference
Martin and I (James) were in San Francisco last week for the epic Craft Brewers Conference. Here are some of the photo highlights of the trip.
Lending a helping hand on a brewday at Anchor. We did not get to keep the overalls.
Martin with Darren from www.beersweden.se and Rodolfo - our Mexican Importer.
Doing some filming with Greg from Stone with the New Brew Thursday Dudes.
Martin inspecting the Lagunitas Hop Cannon with their Head Brewer.
BrewDog Beers in the warehouse at Anchor.
And on the shelves in the Jug Shop. 2 people asked me why I had an old sock on my head, maybe I should get a new hat.
Oh and we found a sign with Scotland on it.
- LAGUNITAS is amazing. Are you planning on having it available in BrewDog bars?!! nobleeconomics05.04.2011
- Jess, the hop cannon is something they use to dry hop their beers. It's pressurized with CO2 and shoots the hops into the tank so they don't have to climb a ladder to the top of their huge fermentors and dump them in. They talked about it in this Brewing Network episode: http://thebrewingnetwork.com/shows/499 Joey04.04.2011
- why is the guy in the brown leather jacket still living in 1972 ? hoofhearted04.04.2011
- Hey! In the fridge just below your beer and next to Sam Smith are some beers from Dieu du Ciel in Montreal! I hope you gave it a try! Eric Michaud03.04.2011
- I have no idea what a Hop Cannon is but I know I want one! Jess03.04.2011
- The Jug Shop is one of my favourite places to buy beer -great to see a strong BrewDog line up in there! the 4 packs really stand out on the shelves. Sam03.04.2011
- Looks like a great trip. When are you going to get cool BrewDog overalls? Adrian03.04.2011