The Great BrewDog Bar Hunt 2011
We want you to help us find the location for the next BrewDog bar – and we are willing to pay for your help. This is treasure hunt meets Challenge Annika with a punk beer twist!
We want you to submit brief proposals to us on available licensed premises in your area. And if we take you up on the proposal, we will pay you £1000 in cash and £500 in beer and goodies for helping us out as well as giving you a lifetime discount in the new bar. Plus we will pay for a trip for you up to the BrewDog brewery to brew your own beer with our brewers for the grand opening of the new bar! In addition, any proposals which we follow up on will receive some BrewDog merchandise.
- it needs to be currently on the market
- the venue needs to have previously been a bar and have both a cellar and a valid license
- we would consider properties available to buy or lease
- a reasonably small venue – 80-130 capacity.
- a location with good footfall but not necessarily completely central. Anything slightly edgy is cool with us!
Our target cities include (but are not excluded to):
However we are happy to accept proposals from other locations.
We would like the proposals to include:
- A photo of the venue (just snap it on your phone)
- Hopefully a schedule from the selling agent (this can usually be downloaded from the selling agent)
- Some brief information on the location and why you think it would be a good location
Please email the proposals and leads to firstname.lastname@example.org the deadline for submissions is August 10th. Good luck! All decent applications will recieve a case of beer!
Posted in - brewdog-news
- please come to holland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i will find you a perfect bar in bergen op zoom xangel raat21.04.2011
- I'll still say Manchester, but I don't know any buildings that fit your criteria off the top of my head. All the new bars that have sprung up recently around here to tend to be new venues rather than existing drinking establishment refurbs. Good luck! pauly21.04.2011
- put one in leeds. give north bar some competition as to who can overcharge the most... balls20.04.2011
- Please put one in Dundee!! We are so close!!
- One of the West End pubs in Glasgow must be a good shout. Established market for good beer up that end with the Three Judges. Antony Begley20.04.2011
- Dublin? Please?
At least supply somewhere?! Another bar? a shop? a thirsty BrewDog addict?
- Surely Dublin or Belfast must be on the list Russell20.04.2011
- Copenhagen Jakob20.04.2011
- Liverpool is definitely worthy of a brewdog bar! Philip Neil20.04.2011