The latest on BrewDog Shepherd's Bush
Work on transforming the venue on Goldhawk Road into a hoppy hub for craft beer heroes in West London is coming along quite nicely, so we thought we'd give you a bit of an update on progress!
Our bar in Shepherd's Bush will feature a mega motherload of taps, with 40 (yes, 40!) lines! We are also working on a top secret master plan for some epic food to serve up alongside all those beers, but we're keeping the details under our hats for now...stay tuned for more!
Shepherd's Bush is crying out for somewhere to go to for amazing beer. Hopefully, when the bar launches, we'll be paving the way for a new era for the beer scene in this part of London. The area rocks as it's got bags of character and is pretty edgy, and the bar is right next to one of London's best music venues too.
Dean Pugh, who used to manage BrewDog Manchester, is moving to the Big Smoke to take the helm at BrewDog Shepherd's Bush:
"I'm dead excited to be moving down to Shepherd's Bush; there's some fantastic food joints and the live music around here is awesome with the Empire on our doorstep, but it's a craft beer desert! West London needs some awesome beer and we're here to provide it"
Above: BrewDog Manchester, Dean's old stomping ground
The bar will maintain the same core industrial and utilitarian design we base our bars on, but we are giving the visual concept a bit of a twist for this location.
Check out some of the design plans for the bar below:
BrewDog Shepherd's Bush, located at 15-19 Goldhawk Road, and is on schedule to open at the very end of November. Official date to be announced soon.
Posted in - brewdog-news
- When I finally open the doors to BrewDog in Shepherds Bush it will be like opening my first Xmas present when I was 5! I cant wait! Marko B08.11.2013
- So its going to open at most 6 days before I move out of Shepherds Bush. Crap. thevelourfog07.11.2013
- Big up! Get some of the New Zealand Hardcore on tap!! toast900006.11.2013
- Cant wait... hope theres going to be an EFP preview night? kitfriendesq05.11.2013
- Goodbye Liver!
- Gonna be in a hotel near there on the 23rd Nov so hopefully youre open by then! :) irishgoat04.11.2013
- Cmon guys, as an ex publican snd shareholder, You need a bar in jersey CI - call Penny Dawkins at the Liberation Brewery and get it sorted!!! Theyd love you! Andy Gordon04.11.2013
- Yes! No more trekking to Shoreditch ;) Beers Bitches!04.11.2013
- Christmas coming early!! My new local :) butlerflunky04.11.2013
- OMG thats literally round the corner from my house. Reserve me a keg of Dead Pony Club pleeeeease Sarah Whittaker04.11.2013
- fuck yeah! Get us an opening date soon, lads! Danny T04.11.2013