The Official Opening of BrewDog Glasgow
You can own part of this bar by investing in BrewDog at www.brewdog.com/equityforpunks
BrewDog Glasgow, our latest craft beer bar, officially opened it’s doors at 7pm on Saturday 23rd July. As well as showcasing BrewDog, the bar is a library of beery masterpieces. Serving beers from the likes of Anchor, Stone, Mikkeller, Struise, Lost Abbey, Alesmith, Three
Floyds and many more.
A bar where you can escape the pathetic monotony of mass market industrial beers made by faceless multinational corporations. Almost everything in the bar is reclaimed and second hand. Old school gym floor covers some of the walls, the sofas come from charity stores, the bricks are reclaimed, the beer fonts used to be part of a boat and the stools came from a science lab. The look and feel is industrial, warehouse and utilitarian and on a budget, just like our
brewery where the beers are made. The bar is on 1397 Argyle Street and open from 1200 daily.
Here are the photos from the opening night:
BrewDog Glasgow is directly opposite the stunning Kelvingrowe Gallery & Museum.
The craft beer revolution will not be televised x
Invest in BrewDog at www.brewdog.com/equityforpunks
Posted in - brewdog-news
- Thank you Brewdog Aberdeen, Glasgow and Edinburgh for welcoming (tolerating!) us on Saturday. We had a great day doing the 3 bars challenge. See you again soon. The Beerleaders30.07.2011
- HOW THE FUCK DID I NOT KNOW THIS WAS HAPPENING. Raging, lol. I'll be in very soon. Tank29.07.2011
- Had a great day out visiting the 3 bars last weekend. Many thanks to Bruce, Becca and all the staff at Aberdeen, Edinburgh & Glasgow. Any chance of updating the "bars" section of website with Glasgow's opening times etc? ps nachos pizza - mad but delicious! Lee29.07.2011
- Wow, it looks amazing. If I was a billionaire, I would have this setup in my living room. Cheers.
- Oh good lord that place looks wonderful. I love the on a budgetness of it, too. I am a very frugal guy so anything using reclaimed materials and items bought from chariddy shops appeals to me... and then stools from labs. Well, I'm a science nerd too.
This is why I need, NEED, a job at the Manchester bar when it opens.
You have my CV
Kris BallUkulele Kris27.07.2011
- I really want one of those tap towers for my kegerator. Any chance we'll see them in the store? fergus27.07.2011
- Amazing bar, great atmosphere, tasty beers and fantastic staff. Best part was taking my friends there and telling them I owned part of the company! John27.07.2011
- The opening night was great. Tried so many new beers.
- Popped past yesterday, it is amazing. The photos (although stunning) do not do it justice. My favourite of the 3 BrewDog Bars.