Ushering in a New Era
Two hundred and twenty three Equity Punks, four draft beer lines, twenty seven brewery tours and one, hop encrusted red ribbon all contributed to a marvellous day of shenanigans and celebrations as we officially opened our new brewery.
Thanks to all the Equity Punks who came to pay their respects at our new altar of craft beer. The weather was pretty grim but we were snug inside our shiny new catherdral of craft.
An especially big thanks to Wilson Hamilton, the Equity Punk angel who won our shareholder photo competition to be our guest of honour at the opening and cut the hop encrusted ribbon.
Wilson and his spectacular impromptu speech momentarily stole the lime light from hop pup Simcoe, who held a torch to Bracken's legacy by introducing himself to all our shareholders- and occassionally to their burgers too!
Thanks again for dropping by to check out this dream you helped make a reality. 2013 promises to be another epic year of amazing craft beers.
From all of us here at BrewDog, love hops and live the dream! x
- Fantastic!!!! I wish I were there! Yuri ORM Katunin24.01.2013
- What a fantastic day I had and I look forward to the brews of the future from Ellon. Thanks to ALL the team who have worked hard to make this all happen and beautiful Simcoe!! sueb4222.01.2013
- Simcoe. The undisputed hero of the hour! What an awesome little scamp! John B22.01.2013
- Spoon King - are you insane? Saw that pic once and I'm still mentally scarred. Saturday was a fantastic day. Thanks to all those involved cn3722.01.2013
- Hey we were promised a picture of auld Prisey in the scud, where is it? Spoon King22.01.2013
- Here's to the next chapter in BrewDog's history - looking forward to seeing some small batch experiments coming out of the old brewery, and there always being beer on the shelves in my local supermarket thanks to the new one! Well done! Captain Dirto22.01.2013
- Simcoe and BrewDog <3 See you guys at the Stockholm opening! Sooteri22.01.2013
- It looks fantastic.
Wish I could have been there.
Still saving for my next vivst to Aberdeen in June.
Pete H., Nottm22.01.2013
- Well done guys!! :) Looking forward to getting some of that beer out to Australia soon. scottbuszard22.01.2013
- I am totally smitten with Simcoe. What a gorgeous puppy!! Ukulele Kris22.01.2013