A sneak peak into BrewDog HQ.
FV 103: Electric India
One day. One brewery. Seven thousand co-creators. Two hundred brewers.
The result? Electric India.
This beer is the bastard love child of the craft beer revolution. An unholy union between a Belgian Saison and an Indian Pale Ale; democratically brewed by our very own Equity for Punks shareholders.
Electric India is a hoppy saison brewed with fresh orange peel, lashings of heather honey, crushed black pepper corns and enthusiastically hopped with mountains of amarillo and nelson sauvin.
A beer for the people, by the people direct from the craft beer republic of BrewDog.
FV 110: Abstrakt AB:14
An ultra-experimental mish mash of styles. This is an oak aged Imperial Weizenbock and destined to become Abstrakt AB:14. A big, bold mouthfeel backed by some powerful banana and classic weizen notes, balanced by an ecclectic yet bizarrely balanced variety of hops from America (Simcoe) the Czech (Saaz) and the UK (Brambling Cross). The beer is at 10% ABV and has been aged on toasted French oak chips. As close to bannoffie pie as a beer can taste. Seriously.
This beer was the brainchild of our German Lead Brewer Franz.
FV 101: Dog Wired
Brewed in collaboration with Soren from New Zealand's stellar 8-Wired brewery, this is an imperial pilsner featuring two of our favourite New Zealand hops: Nelson Sauvin and Montueka. Sitting at a dangerously drinkable 7.1% ABV there's a touch of munich malt which gives this beer that little extra caramel biscuit bite to compliment the lip smackingly tropical hops. Expect an all out NZ hoppy riot.
FV 107: Dog B
Dog B is a very special beer. This beer will be released to commemorate our 6th anniversary in June 2013. Dog B is a beer which originally appeared as AB:04 (and then as Dog A last year) and was perhaps the sought after beer we ever brewed.
The beer will only be available to buy direct from BrewDog (at our AGM, our bars and our online shop) and will be offered exclusively to our shareholders first. Dog B is a 15.1% Imperial Stout brewed with copious amounts of dark malts, pure cacao and coffee, balanced by the subtle addition of naga chilli. Perfect for ageing in your cellar or drinking fresh if you are lucky enough to get your paws on a bottle.
An imperial stout with specially selected Rio Caribe cocoa nibs, Sertao Carmo de Minas coffee and naga chillies. This is our birthday beer and we can't wait to raise a glass with our equity punks on the 22nd of June!
Bottling Line: Black Tokyo Horizon
Packed up and ready to take you through a supernova of dark and decadent flavours, our sensational collaboration with Mikkeller and Nogne O, Black Tokyo Horizon, is days away! Warning: You will lose yourself in this beer.
Posted in - brewdog-news
- OMG !!
Not only Electric India, but AB:14, Dog Wired, Dog B and, at last, Black Tokyo Horizon.
Oh Emporer ! You are spoiling us ...
Again ! And we're loving it ....
Pete H., Nottm29.05.2013
- AB:14 looks like the run-off from something very nuclear... TheButty29.05.2013
- Trust me people, you won't like AB14. I tried it. I'll do you a favour and keep it all to myself. No need to thank me. Kristof29.05.2013
- Ooooh, I do believe I have a Dog A preserved from last year - so I can compare. Can't wait. psybertron28.05.2013
- AB14 sounds pretty cool - when will it be ready? AbstraktAddict28.05.2013
- DOG B DOG B DOG B GET IN MEEEEE! Had Dog A last year, it was so EPIC. You guys better have the full alphabet planned... Hannah T28.05.2013
- Electric India is going to make my year. Had an awesome day, guys. Cheers! EFP9328.05.2013
- Naga chillies? Say WHAAAAT? TomH28.05.2013
- I can't wait to try some of the exclusive AGM beers! I'm not an equity punk, but my friend is and is bringing me along, so excited!! Caitie28.05.2013
- Really great to see you guys collaborating with another brilliant international brewery. The guys from 8wired have a great reputation, haven't had the chance to try much of their stuff this side of the pond so looking forward to this opportunity. Will you be bringing any of their other beers in? Martin G28.05.2013
- I had a taste of the AB:14 at the brew day the other week. Bloody delightful! Looking forward to keeping a few bottles of that one in the cellar. Happy Equity Punk28.05.2013