Work with BrewDog
BrewDog is growing. Quickly. Consequently we have many opportunities for bright, passionate people to join our team and have an opportunity to develop professionally as the company continues to grow. Apart from the hardcore growth and killer beers, BrewDog is a pretty cool, quirky place to work. We are determined to make other people as passionate about great craft beers as we are and completely redefine the UK beer industry. And we want you to help us!
To apply for any of these roles please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and feel free to recomend a freind!
BrewDog Lead Brewer
We are looking for lead brewer to head up our day to day brewing operations and work closely with our Head Brewer, Stewart Bowman as well as co-founder Martin Dickie. We are looking for someone with at least 3-5 years experience in the craft brewing sector and are happy to consider and sponsor international applications.
- Looking for a brewer with experience to help lead our team of hardcore brewers
- Duties will include brewing, overseeing fermentation and filtration
- Will play a key role in helping us set up, configure and transition to our new brewery
- Will play a key role in new product development, brewery improvement and staff training
- Will play a role in our management team
We are also looking for an experienced brewer to join our team with the view to becoming a brewery shift manager within 6 months.
- Looking for a brewer with experience to join our team of rock ‘n roll brewers
- Duties will include brewing, fermentation, packaging and filtration
- Brewing experience/education required
- A huge passion for awesome craft beers is a must!
BrewDog UK Sales Manager
Want to head up the sales team of the UK’s fastest growing craft brewery? Want to play a central role in our management team and our mission to redefine the UK beer market? Want to make other people as passionate about great craft beer as we are? Then this role is for you!
- Managing our sales team of 5 regional sales manager
- Handling sales to national accounts
- Putting in place a marketing strategy to further establish the brand
- Playing a key role in our management team
- Serious sales experience required. Not necessarily in the drink’s sector though.
PunkDog Top Dog
- Managing, growing and developing our custom drinks business
- Experience in online sales strongly preferred
- Corporate sales experienced preferred
- Strong incentives available, linked to performance.
Please send a CV but far more importantly a covering letter explaining why you want to join our team to email@example.com
Posted in - brewdog-news
- Hey whats the best way to find out if you require bar staff for the new bar opening on the cowgate in Edinburgh? Will10.03.2011
- When you want to have an diligant brewer From Salzburg then send me an E-Mail and I would send you an CV up to Fraserburgh!
PS.: Ask your german brewer Franz because I`ve been at Brew Dog
last year at September for 3 days and we´ve made a batch Nanny State togeher.Michael Stockinger10.03.2011
- I've kept an eye out for an opening at a brewery, but continually become disheartened by the need for only "experienced" brewers. If everyone requires experience, how does someone looking to get into the business become "experienced." Also, wouldn't you like to teach an individual the tricks-of-Brewdog's-trade rather than deal with someone who's been trained to brew under a different ideology?
Just wondering....Mr. Z09.03.2011
- Did I pick up from twitter the other night that Caroline Nodder could be looking for a new job. If she applies for sales manager, give her the job. That is exactly the kind of "brass neck and balls" that you need. Ian Prise08.03.2011