BREWDOG INDUSTRY OPEN DAY 2018
A doors open day for the craft brewing industry
As we revealed earlier today in our BrewDog Blueprint, we will be throwing open the doors, tanks, cellars and barrels of our Ellon HQ to host an industry open day, set to take place on Monday 19th November.
Members of the independent UK craft brewing industry can sign up by emailing their name, position or title, the brewery they work for, and the location of where they work to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond confirming your place.
We want to adopt the spirit of DIY Dog and extend that to how we go about running a brewery on a daily basis. As such, we're opening up our HQ to any and all independent craft breweries in the country. The open day will be an opportunity for us to share what we have learned - good and bad - on our journey to date, and hopefully create a forum for discussion and development of the UK craft brewing scene.
On 19th November 2018 from 11am, the industry-only meeting of minds will take place at our HQ in Ellon. As well as tours of our brewery and labs we will also put on the following seminars for those taking part:
• Beer Quality, chaired by Dr Fraser Gormley (BrewDog)
• Brewing Seminar, Jason Pond (BrewDog)
• Alternative Fermentation hosted by Richard Kilcullen (BrewDog)
• Q&A with James Watt and Martin Dickie (BrewDog)
• Discussion on selling to Grocers, hosted by Steve Ricketts, UK head of Sales (BrewDog & guests)
• Selling to Export with Patric Strandberg, Head of Brands, (Cask Sweden, Norway & Finland)
We will also host a beer dinner at BrewDog Castlegate that evening for everyone who has made the trip up to Aberdeen and will cover everyone’s accommodation for the night.
The BrewDog industry open day will take place on 19th November 2018 – see you then!