WANTED! INTERNATIONAL HEAD OF MERCH!
Our mission here at BrewDog, ever since the company was born in 2007, is to make other people as passionate about great craft beer as we are. We sell our beer in over 56 countries, we’ve got 30 bars across the UK, 17 more around the world and have just started selling beer from our new Brewery in Columbus, Ohio! The world of BrewDog provides the freedom for you to use your talent and passion, and gives you a front row seat at the craft beer revolution.
We are growing our brand internationally, and with this comes a demand for BrewDog branded goods on a global scale. This role is responsible for realising the international potential of merchandise as a core revenue stream for BrewDog.
But we don’t just release off-the-shelf, predictable merchandise. We produce a wide range of items that craft beer geeks and newcomers alike adore, and which are carefully planned and developed. We create awesome, high quality clothing, accessories and gifts that people will love, allowing them to represent their passion for craft beer by proudly donning epic BrewDog attire.
· Oversee the design and trend direction for all International markets, leading with a creative approach to ensure delivery of a brave range of merchandise for our audience. Be prepared to think differently and challenge conventional thinking on brand merchandise.
· Generating ideas and overseeing the delivery from concept to final production and merchandise.
· Ensuring our quality and craft credentials are reflected throughout the sourcing and production process.
· Understand and map the global requirements for merchandise ensuring we have the right items and designs to suit each markets' differing tastes, culture and environment.
· Handle cross-market International processes and projects and work collaboratively with both internal (International Sales, International Bars) and external (International Distributors, 3rd party sales opportunities) partners.
· Commercial responsibility for International merchandise; lead the forecasting, stock management, pricing and margin in order to grow the potential of BrewDog merchandise as a strong revenue centre.
· Maintain expert knowledge of all International markets and share trend analysis, making sure we are one step ahead and able to provide for varying market requirements.
· Set the strategic direction on the marketing of merchandise, ensuring that commercial targets are met by working closely with retailers, wholesalers and stockists to align with our brand aesthetic.
· Work closely with Merchandise Team to ensure alignment and continuity on design, range
planning, quality control, forecasting and maximising economies of scale when sourcing.
· Experience of working within a multichannel, international environment
· Urban/streetwear fashion background with an ability to translate current trends into must have items for the BrewDog customer
· Marketing or sales experience in representing and promoting merchandise or branded goods
· Background in developing sales channels and revenue growth opportunities
· Strong commercial ability and a belief in driving activity from analysis
London or EllonBack to jobs listings