LEAD OUR KITCHEN TEAMS AND FOOD OPERATIONS ACROSS THE UK & BEYOND!
We need a strong people manager who can lead a passionate crew of chefs across the UK and further afield. Managing two area chefs, and fully accountable for 35 kitchens rapidly heading towards 50 this year.
At BrewDog our philosophy of Quality doesn’t stop at beer, every aspect of our bars needs to be world class. Our food is no exception. To successfully deliver our mission to make other people as passionate about great craft beer as we are, we need to tantalise the taste buds in every sense. Being the Head of Kitchen Operations for the UK is developing our awesome team to go beyond their potential. This role is about being an organised superhero a leadership guru and compliance expert. You’ll be leading the Food team across the country to the next level in Quality, Consistency and deliciousness. You’ll be fully responsible for the Food P&L and be a lover of all things stock and compliance. If you think your up to this mammoth task apply now!
- People manager / Team leader to our awesome chef brigade.
- Negotiating and setting up nationwide contracts and logistics for food supply. (experience essential)
- Ability to manage all Kitchen KPI’s and be profit responsible for all food operations.
- Identify market trends and work with stakeholders to evolve, improve and maintain the group wide food concepts.
- Sourcing, pricing and organising logistics of a nationwide food business. (experience essential)
- Responsible for instilling BrewDog culture throughout our Kitchen brigade.
- Responsible for all food team development and personal growth.
- Responsible for food safety standards across the business.
- Multi site experience of managing bars / venues / pubs.
- Experience managing both a team of area chefs and a series of senior stakeholders within the business as well as a number of key external relationships
- Openings experience.
- Needs to be a proven high level and detailed executor of projects, plans and operations.
- Experience managing and maintaining a food development process and has an excellent eye for quality.
Remote (Ideally London or Glasgow)Back to jobs listings