MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTS ROCKSTAR TO JOIN THE GOOD SHIP!
Our mission here at BrewDog, ever since the company was born in 2007, is to make other people as passionate about great craft beer as we are. BrewDog employs more than 650 people. We sell our beer in over 55 countries. We’ve just opened our 30th bar in the UK and also have amazing beer meccas all over the world at our 17 amazing international bars. None of that would be possible without one hyper important part of our business model, financial stability. That’s where you come in.
This is a key role within the finance structure and is a direct support to the UK Head of Finance. The role has two key focuses; to provide Financial Accounting for of actual, budgeted and forecast performance for both BrewDog’s UK Brewery company and the consolidated global Brewdog group. The other is to provide senior financial implementation support to SAP/ERP developments and other company and group wide projects. As such, the individual must possess a strong technical accounting background, as well as a thorough knowledge of management accounting and operations finance.
As a fast growth global business, there will be a large emphasis on creating the platform for growth. This will involve a high degree of time on improving internal processes and controls, the corporate governance framework and financial systems to streamline and improve the quality of the management information to the business.
Alongside the UK Head of Finance, this individual will play a key role in maximising its usage and impact, whilst working with stakeholders across sales and marketing, operations and head office personnel.
- This includes preparation of monthly consolidated group accounts for distribution to external PE investor and mission control
- Preparation of quarterly financial forecasts for BrewDog UK Brewery businessKey role in the implementation of global SAP ERP systems including test scripts, UAT
- Supporting the UK Head of Finance in the provision of accurate and insightful management Information and analysis for the executive team
- Development of group-wide reporting process and preparation of group quarterly financial forecasts and group annual budget
- Development of a BrewDog UK brewery budget process and preparation of annual budget
- Ongoing ownership and control of global chart of accounts, master data processes, reporting capability & controls
- Ongoing development of robust financial controls and processes, ensuring a robust control environment as the business continues to grow
- Highly developed financial accounting, group consolidation, planning and budgeting skills
- Commercial awareness
- Credible with the ability to influence decision making
- Self-starting and able to build strong relationships across the business
- Not afraid to challenge current practices
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Knowledge of current finance best practice and ability to keep abreast of external developments
- Strong technical accounting knowledge
- Knowledge of ERP, data warehousing and business intelligence systems
- Experience of financial modelling would be desirable
- Degree qualified with a strong academic track record
- Professionally qualified Financial Accountant (e.g. CA, ACCA, ACMA)
- Proven track record in a technically focused finance role with close working relationships across the businesses
- Experience gained in an organisation or environment with a high degree of complexity and pace is essential
- A background in businesses going through rapid growth is desirable
Ellon, AberdeenshireBack to jobs listings