WE NEED A PROPERTY MANAGER IN FRANCE!!!
Our mission here at BrewDog, ever since the company was born in 2007, is to make other people as passionate about great craft beer as we are. We sell our beer in over 60 countries, we’ve got 30 bars across the UK, 16 more around the world and have just started brewing beer in our new Brewery in Columbus, Ohio. The world of BrewDog provides the freedom for you to use your talent and passion, and gives you a front row seat at the craft beer revolution.
Are you a beer geek? Do you live and breathe craft beer, sleep and dream hops and malt? Then we want you to help us deliver our mission.
We are constantly to push the boundaries & always trying to ensure the distance between ourselves and our customers is as small as possible, and our bars are a vital meeting point for passionate craft beer enthusiasts and novices alike.
With rapid expansion planned expansion in France this year we are looking for an in country acquisitions expert, responsible for heading up the hunt for awesome new bar locations across France! We need someone with extensive experience in acquisitions and top level negotiating skills to help build our portfolio of French Bars over 2018 and further! As Property Manager you will be responsible for searching for great locations, building relationships and the assessment of cost. You'll also be responsible for bidding, contact with councils and deal execution, therefore when it comes to interacting and dealing with local laws and procedures you'll be an expert!
This role will be a contract position to start with.
- All aspects of the acquisition process
- Exploring group acquisition opportunities in the territory
- Managing and building in country relationships.
- Management of licensing, planning and all building related permits.
- Minimum 3 years in a surveying/property/acquisition role within a multi-unit business
- Fierce negotiation skills
- A hands-on and momentum focussed approach
- Great relationship builder and strong property network
- Obsessive about detail
- Extensive knowledge of key target cities geography and trading areas
- Fluent in English & French
FranceBack to jobs listings