BECOME AN DUTY MANAGER AT ONE OF OUR NEWEST LONDON BARS & DRIVE AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SHARE GREAT CRAFT BEER!
Our mission here at BrewDog, ever since the company was born in 2007, is to make other people as passionate about great craft beer as we are. We sell our beer in over 60 countries, with two amazing state of the art breweries on opposite ends of the globe, more than 30 bars across the UK, 16 plus around the world, we’re in the driving seat of the craft beer revolution, and we’re driving the car like we stole it.
We’ve got loads of bars, but this site, this site is special, really special – It’s our first ever Brew Pub. Ever. Are you a certified beer geek? Do you live and breathe craft beer, sleep and dream hops and malt? Do you love giving the best customer service ever? Then we want you to help us deliver our mission, to make other people as passionate about great craft beer as we are.
We are constantly to push the boundaries & always trying to ensure the distance between ourselves and our customers is as small as possible, and our bars are a vital meeting point for passionate craft beer enthusiasts and novices alike.
- As a Duty Manager in what will be our newest London bar and first ever Brew Pub, you'll be stepping up to the plate to make sure that every single person who walks through the bars' doors gets an absolutely mind blowing customer experience. You will be responsible for:
- Assisting & supporting the General Manager and Assistant Manager in running shifts
- Training & guiding our amazing staff
- Various back and front of house duties (you'll be kept very busy in this role)
- At least one year's experience in a similar management role.
- A track record of outstanding customer service in a well-branded hospitality or retail setting will go in your favour, as well as any previous experience in craft beer.
- We want you to be a massive beer geek & you need to inspire others to become beer geeks, so we would like you to have a good level of knowledge of craft beer & the brewing industry, but we can & will provide comprehensive beer training for everyone that joins our business
WHAT WE WILL OFFER:
- A chance to join the craft beer revolution and work for one of the fastest FMCG growing companies in the UK
- You will embark on an amazing craft beer journey and enrol on the Cicerone® programme which will help you achieve Craft Beer greatness – and we will reward you for passing!
- You will also have the opportunity to be a part of some epic professional development opportunities such as ILM level 3 and Customer Service Management Training.
BrewDog Tower HillBack to jobs listings