BE OUR CRAFT BEER GEEK. OUR PEOPLE GUARDIAN. OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE WIZARD. BREWDOG NEEDS YOU!
Our mission here at BrewDog, ever since the company was born in 2007, is to make other people as passionate about great craft beer as we are. We sell our beer in over 60 countries, we’ve got 30 bars across the UK, 16 more around the world and have just started brewing beer in our new Brewery in Columbus, Ohio. The world of BrewDog provides the freedom for you to use your talent and passion, and gives you a front row seat at the craft beer revolution.
Are you a certified beer geek? Do you live and breathe craft beer, sleep and dream hops and malt? Then we want you to help us deliver our mission.
We are constantly to push the boundaries & always trying to ensure the distance between ourselves and our customers is as small as possible, and our bars are a vital meeting point for passionate craft beer enthusiasts and novices alike.
- Be the people guardian within the BrewDog bar. By reflecting our drive to over-invest in the things we care about the most, Our Beer and Our People.
- Support the General Manager and develop your team and yourself.
- Whilst also having a large input into helping to overachieve every target we set. This is undoubtedly a key role within this bar and we need that person to own it!
- Support the GM to effectively managing all aspects of the unit's operations.
- Support the GM to run an effective & incredible events calendar to help integrate us into the local bar scene.
- Support the GM in Identifying, interviewing and hiring amazing talent
- Support the GM in training, mentoring & developing your dedicated team to increase all round growth
- Setting & meeting stimulating sales and profitability targets
- And most importantly, ensuring that each and every customer leaves your bar with a craft beer experience that they’ll remember & leave them counting down the days 'til their next BrewDog experience.
- A minimum of 2 years hospitality/bar supervisory experience is essential
- We want you to be a massive beer geek & you need to inspire others to become beer geeks, so we would like you to have a good level of knowledge of craft beer & the brewing industry, but we can & will provide comprehensive beer training for everyone that joins our business
- Craft beer must be your thing. But so should Customer Service. Every day, you must want to go out & deliver amazing customer service. It must be what defines you!
- Be inspiring! Being able to make people passionate about great craft beer.
- Proven experience of successfully working with and developing a driven and high performing with examples of team progression
BrewDog BrusselsBack to jobs listings