ARE YOU READY TO MAKE OTHER PEOPLE AS PASSIONATE ABOUT GREAT CRAFT BEER AS WE ARE?!
Back in 2007 in a small fishing village in North East Scotland BrewDog was founded by James Watt and Martin Dickie, two guys and their dog, at the start of a mission to make people passionate about Great Craft Beer. They were bored of the industrial lagers and stuffy ales that dominated the UK market. The solution? To take matters into their own hands and brew beer themselves. Ten incredibly busy years later and BrewDog has become Top Dog in the craft beer revolution in Europe; fighting in the trenches to make incredible craft beer. - In 2017, we opened our second brewery in Columbus, Ohio.
We're diligently building our second & third site in Columbus, Short North & Franklinton.
DogTap, our taproom, based in Canal Winchester opened in February 2017 & has welcomed visitors from all over the world. It's without a doubt the largest location we've ever opened. It's home to a state of the art brewery & over 100 passionate BrewDog employees! DogTap was recently named Best New Restaurant AND Best Local Brewing Company by Columbus Dispatch.
We also like to reward new people joining our dedicated Kitchen teams and thank them for joining us. If you are offered the opportunity to join us, we'll pay you a $250 signing bonus to get you started and get the first round of beers in to celebrate! (How you spend it is up to you, but we'd love a beer..)
- Prep food for the upcoming shift.
- Execute dishes on our line to meet menu specifications.
- Cleaning daily to ensure that the line is set up for success each shift.
- Quality control.
- Quantity control.
- Communication with Sous chefs and Executive chef on a daily basis.
- 2 years of line cook experience.
- Experience in a fast paced restaurant.
- Culinary degree is a plus, however is not a requirement.
- Quality knife skills.
- Great communication skills, ability to communicate clearly with Sous Chefs or highest management on the line.
Columbus, OhioBack to jobs listings