CRAFT BEER GENERAL VERSUS MEDIOCRE MAINSTREAM BEER
A General Manager is more than a manager of a bar at BrewDog. You are a business owner, entrepreneur and industry leader. We give the power of running a bar back to you. In order to pioneer great craft beer to help achieve the BrewDog Mission, you are in charge.
Our bars are on the frontline of the revolution, they are the craft beer bastions in the war against industrial larger. As the leader of the site we look to you to lead the charge to craft beer greatness. More than just overseeing the unit’s day to day operation we need you to infiltrate the local scene and encouraging people to switch sides.
By smashing through sales and profitability targets as well as leading, inspiring and motivating your troops to ensure that every customer leaves being even more passionate about great beer than before.
You are also the Unicorn guardian, keeping a steady eye on your P&Ls and helping the team to reap the rewards.
With a myriad of bars, we are able to continuously support your progression within the business, allowing you develop new skills and strengthen existing ones. The Cicerone® programme will help you achieve Craft Beer greatness, and we will reward you for passing. We also offer epic professional development opportunities such as ILM level 3 and Customer Service Management Training.
All of our current Area Managers were once General Managers within our bars. This could be your next step.
- At Least 3 years management experience within a hospitality setting.
- Evidence of business growth within this time is expected.
- Comprehensive beer training will be provided some knowledge or experience within craft beer and brewing industry would be ace.
- A love for delivering amazing customer service!
- Being able to make people passionate about beer and customer service.
BrewDog BrightonBack to jobs listings