BrewDog are have one mission. To make people as passionate about great craft beer as we are
Our UK Sales Team have one mission. To be the No.1 beer company in the UK
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
The name of the game? Year-on-year triple-digit-growth!
As National Account Manager (NAM), looking after our Impulse customers. You’ll be the super human that will manage all aspects of the BrewDog customer relationship; working to maximise the potential for craft beer and the BrewDog portfolio.
Working with our customer base in the Convenience and Wholesale sector that make up the Impulse Channel, you’ll be the expert. The ringleader of this part of our business. Executing brand & volume building initiatives. The outcome - growth, profit and driving the craft beer revolution in the UK!
- First rate customer service, relationships & driving BrewDog and the wider craft beer category
- Excite & inspire customers with our incredible beer – drive our mission
- Use insight and category based selling strategies.
- First class forecasting to ensure our freshest beer gets to our customers
- Challenge the norm and fight to change the beer industry, forever
- Check all the necessary boxes to ensure BrewDog remain a world class supplier
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU'LL BE WORKING WITH:
Our UK Sales team is fundamental for the growth of our business. You’ll be joining a bunch of incredibly talented & passionate team that genuinely care about this business and our beer. Most have pretty good banter too.
More specifically, you’ll work within the Impulse team, working alongside 2 other NAM's & a KAM. We love abbreviations.
You’ll report into the Impulse Controller. Someone that cares deeply about BrewDog, craft beer and is on a mission to get amazing beer into people’s hands though our biggest and most challenging customers.
- Minimum three years sales experience inclusive of managing National Accounts
- Solid understanding of the UK Off Trade market and Impulse/Grocery market place.
- Customer service, relationships and delivering results must be what you pride yourself on
- A ‘can do’ attitude. Being uncompromising. Tenacious and willing to take risks
- Entrepreneurial and driven – able to deliver game changing results
- A passion for craft beer
Field based - NorthBack to jobs listings