BREWDOG ARE HAVE ONE MISSION. TO MAKE PEOPLE AS PASSIONATE ABOUT GREAT CRAFT BEER AS WE ARE
Our UK Sales Team have one mission. To be the No.1 beer company in the UK
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
The name of the game for the UK Sales team? Year-on-year triple-digit-growth!
So. You are BrewDog’s Grocery Controller. The one that heads up the team of Account Controllers, NAM’s & NAE’s, who in turn support our main grocery customers. You’ll know how important those customers are to any business. Well, they are vital for BrewDog. This role is an important cog in the BrewDog wheel.
As the Grocery Controller, you’ll be the visionary that will shape our future in this channel. The one that will look at the bigger picture and energise the team. Working with our customer base in this channel, you & your team will be the superhumans. The ringleaders. The one’s executing brand & volume building initiatives. The outcome - growth, profit and driving the craft beer revolution in the UK!
- Behave as a world class brand ambassador for BrewDog & Craft Beer - always
- Lead, coach and develop the direct and extended team
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validates customer requirements and satisfaction by engaging key customer personnel.
- Ensuring that effective personal contact is maintained with all relevant customer contacts in such a way that BrewDog is perceived as a world class supplier.
- Developing and executing customer specific account plans aligned to the channel objectives and business mission – achieving targeted volume & gross margin.
- Delivery of market share and channel distribution targets.
- Maximise all category opportunities for the benefit of both BrewDog and customers.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU'LL BE WORKING WITH:
Our UK Sales team is fundamental for the growth of our business. You’ll be joining a bunch of incredibly talented & passionate team that genuinely care about this business and our beer. Most have pretty good banter too.
More specifically, you’ll work within the Grocery team. A team that has consistently evolved and expanded. And will continue to expand. All of them, care deeply and amazing beer, BrewDog and our customers
You’ll report into Steve, our Head of UK Sales. Steve started with BrewDog when the UK Sales team was of puppy like size and has been the driver behind the astronomical growth across the channel, seeing us grow to become the force we are today. A lover of amazing beer, incredibly high standards and getting out in his walking boots the fresh outdoors.
- Minimum three years plus sales experience inclusive of managing National Grocery Accounts.
- Proven leader with experience of leading and developing mixed ability teams
- Solid understanding of the UK Off Trade market and Grocery/Convenience market place.
- Proven track record in category-led selling.
- Entrepreneurial and driven – able to deliver game changing results
- A passion for craft beer
Field based - Southern EnglandBack to jobs listings