BREWDOG HAVE ONE MISSION. TO MAKE PEOPLE AS PASSIONATE ABOUT GREAT CRAFT BEER AS WE ARE!
Our UK Sales Team have one mission. To be the No.1 beer company in the UK
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
The name of the game for the UK Sales team? Year-on-year triple-digit-growth!
Our UK Sales team, at all levels, are travelling the length & breadth of the country, inspiring the people of Great Britain to join the craft beer revolution. In both on & off trade, they are the ones driving BrewDog’s growth and educating customers about our beer and the wider craft category.
To do this, they need the support of the team at our HQ in Ellon. From the Production to our Supply Chain team, they all work together so our customers can enjoy that pint or can of Punk IPA. Due to the mileage they rack up, they can’t always be at HQ though.
Here’s where the Sales Operations Manager comes in. The UK Sales lynchpin. The one that puts the pieces together from the Brewery! You’ll:
- Drive implementation of the UK Sales, Channel and Account Plans.
- Co-ordinate NPD launch plans and associated reporting
- Develop Channel specific plans in conjunction with Leadership team
- Manage customer feedback and benchmark initiatives
- Manage ad hoc projects as agreed by Leadership team
- Provide commercial insight; including pricing, competitor intel and pack strategy
- Build peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU'LL BE WORKING WITH:
Our UK Sales team is fundamental for the growth of our business. You’ll be joining a bunch of incredibly talented & passionate team that genuinely care about this business and our beer. Most have pretty good banter too.
You’ll report into Steve, our Head of UK Sales. Steve started with BrewDog when the UK Sales team was of puppy like size and has been the driver behind the astronomical growth across the channel, seeing us grow to become the force we are today. A lover of amazing beer, incredibly high standards and getting out in his walking boots the fresh outdoors.
- Solid understand of UK On and Off Trade market place
- Minimum 3 years experience in either Commercial or Operations Function ideally in FMCG
- You’ll be solid commercially. You’ll know your admin, your numbers & be super organised
- Experience of interpreting market insight desirable
EllonBack to jobs listings