BREWDOG NEED A KITCHEN MANAGER FOR OUR SHEPHERDS BUSH SITE!
We at BrewDog have one mission. We want to make other people as passionate about great craft beer as we are.
Our bars are at the forefront of that mission, delivering amazing beer, food & customer service at all times.
About The Role
BrewDog Shepherd’s Bush is one of our mainstay’s. A bar that has consistently provided people with an amazing experience. Carrying incredible standards, leaving customers counting down the days until their next visit.
That must not stop. It must get even better.
That’s where you, the Kitchen Manager of this site will play your part. You’ll be making eating in this bar a one-off experience. You’ll be in charge of your realm; the kitchen will be your orchestra & you’ll be the conductor. Every single item that leaves the kitchen will be a musical note & you’ll take pride in it being executed perfectly and on time.
You’ll lead a team of passionate chefs & kitchen team to develop and grow every day. Our goal is to be the best employer ever & you’ll be part of making that happen for your team.
About The Team
You’ll be led by a super experienced General Manager alongside a small but dedicated team. The team you’ll be joining is made up of 12 other passionate and friendly kitchen and bar staff. Our team are all about great customer service, beer knowledge and pairing our tap list of 40 craft beers with BrewDog’s unique food menu!
- At least a couple of years’ experience in a kitchen leadership role in a similar site (large & busy)
- Knowledge of craft beer for this role would be desirable - we’ve got all of the tools (and the beer), you just need to be excited to learn.
- Be prepared to create some epic beer & food pairings
- You’ll be a natural trainer & love seeing the people around you learn & develop,
- Some financial acumen would be ace!
BrewDog Shepherds BushBack to jobs listings