We are a new breed of urban Cider makers on a mission to change the face of Cider forever.
Our name was inspired by London’s original working-class heroes, and true entrepreneurs, the Street Hawkers. We feel the Hawker street spirit burns inside us all to climb from the bottom of the ladder and keep on moving up.
Since 2012 we’ve made craft ciders and ginger beers filled with true heart and soul. What started in a tiny East End kitchen with a saucepan full of ginger, is now the first urban cider built right here and still the journey continues.
We are Hawkes. Saviours of Cider
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are now searching for a talented On Trade Key Account Manager to help take us to the next level. This is an exciting opportunity to join the journey and be part of the next chapter with Hawkes.
You will have responsibility for growing regional wholesalers and Key groups across the country. You will need to have the confidence to prospect, present, negotiate, and close sales. You will also need to develop strong relationships with Buyers and key decision makers. There is an opportunity to shape this role as the business grows, which offers a great opportunity for future potential.
- Deliver first rate customer service, build relationships & drive Hawkes and the wider craft cider category
- Excite & inspire customers with our incredible cider
- First class forecasting to ensure our cider arrives with our customers fresh
- Challenge the norm and fight to change the cider industry, forever
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Hawkes story is only at the beginning, but already we've assembled a passionate and committed team. A squad that are pivotal in our fight to bring amazing cider to the world.
More specifically, you’ll work within the Hawkes Sales team, reporting into our Sales Manager. Standing shoulder to shoulder with you right now are a team of BDM’s that are smashing it out of the park in London’s On Trade scene.
Your manager, Elle is on a mission to get amazing cider into people’s hands though our customers across the UK. We want you to join forces to make Hawkes a recognised brand for years to come!
- Experience of Drinks Industry on-trade
- 4+ years in a sales position
- A passion for Craft Drinks, meeting people, and creating relationships
- An understanding of commercials and P&L management
- Experience of working in a team with shared goals
- A competitive mindset with a winning attitude
Location: UK, preferably Midlands/North based
Mobile / Field Based - Midlands preferrablyBack to jobs listings