We are on a mission to make other people as passionate about great craft beer as we are!
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is an excellent role within the Brewdog Group Finance team for a hard working and ambitious individual. This high profile role will principally be responsible for completing the Group consolidation and preparing the IFRS financials statements in addition to the annual 3 year plan and budget, and quarterly forecasts.
ABOUT THE TEAM
This is a key role within the finance team, reporting to the Head of Financial Control. This individual will work closely with others in the Finance team, and will have significant exposure to the CFO. You play an integral part of a team that are extremely driven and hardworking.
Highly skilled financial accountant with strong technical accounting knowledge, with around 5+ years PQE, with experience:
- Completing a complex group consolidation, in a multicurrency environment
- Applying IFRS accounting standards and disclosures
- Preparing complex Group IFRS financial statements
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting for a complex and diverse global Group
- Strong current technical accounting knowledge
- Commercially aware and credible with the ability to influence decision making
- Self-starter, able to build strong relationships across the business
- Not afraid to challenge current practices and recommend improvements
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Advanced excel skills required. Experience of financial modelling would be desirable
- Hard working and ambitious, motivated by working in a fast paced, high growth company
- Degree qualified with very strong academic track record
- Professionally qualified Financial Accountant (preferably a chartered accountant)
Ellon, AberdeenshireBack to jobs listings