Our Mission: To make people as passionate about great craft beer as we are
UK Sales Mission: To be the No.1 beer company in the UK
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The name of the game for the UK Sales team? Year-on-year triple-digit-growth!
As an Account Controller within our Grocery team, you’ll be the super human that will drive all aspects of customer engagement, growth & relationship with BrewDog; working to maximise the potential for craft beer and our amazing portfolio. You are the expert. The ringleader. Driving and executing brand & volume building initiatives. The outcome - growth, profit and driving the craft beer revolution in the UK!
Standing shoulder to shoulder with you will be a committed team consisting of a NAM & an NAE. Together, you’ll become a force for good beer and drive the craft category to the next level.
- Developing and executing Channel and Customer specific strategies aligned to delivery of the UK Business Plan and BrewDog mission.
- To maximise all category opportunities for the benefit of both BrewDog and customers.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships with all key contacts including; trading, category, supply chain and finance departments across all levels.
- Behave as a world class brand ambassador for BrewDog & Craft Beer - always
- Lead, coach and develop the direct and extended team
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validates customer requirements and satisfaction by engaging key customer personnel.
- Ensuring that effective personal contact is maintained with all relevant customer contacts in such a way that BrewDog is perceived as a world class supplier.
- Developing and executing customer specific account plans aligned to the channel objectives and business mission – achieving targeted volume & gross margin.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Our UK Sales team is fundamental for the growth of our business. You’ll be joining an incredibly talented & passionate team that genuinely care about this business and our beer. Most have pretty good banter too.
More specifically, you’ll work within the Grocery team. A team that has consistently evolved and expanded. And will continue to expand. All of them, care deeply and amazing beer, BrewDog and our customers
You’ll report into the Grocery Controller. Someone that loves the craft beer industry as much as you do and cares about the level of service that we deliver to our customers
- 5 Years+ National Off Trade commercial experience operating at a senior level.
- Solid understanding of the beer market, both Off Trade and On Premise dynamics
- Proven track record in category-led selling.
- An effective leader with experience of leading mixed Commercial Teams.
- Entrepreneurial and driven – able to deliver game changing results
- A passion for craft beer
Field Based - NationalBack to jobs listings