GERMANY NEEDS MORE BREWDOG! SALES ACE’S, ASSEMBLE!
Our mission is simple; to make people as passionate about craft beer as we are.
Your job as Regional Sales Manager is to get everyone in Germany to be as passionate about craft beer as we are, by engaging and inspiring customers to stock and sell our awesome beer. It will be busy, and at times tough. But amazing fun, teamwork, and the potential for personal growth is off the chart!
Key regional location will include South (Munich) and ideally, the preferred candidate is based in the South of Germany.
Are you up for the challenge of increasing market share and profitability? Are you able to manage the end to end sales of your territory?
If so, you will be part of one the fastest growing drinks companies in the world and will be able to look back when you retire and say 'I built that'.
You will be working for a new breed of company. One that is obsessed with 2 things - incredible beer, and its incredible employees. A company that has promised to give away 20% of annual profits forever - 10% equally shared amongst employees, 10% for charities which our employees each individually choose.
What we will ask you to do:
- Make other people as passionate about great craft beer as we are by getting our amazing beer into the hands of as many customers as we can!
- Spread the craft beer gospel in local bars, restaurants, hotels & chains etc to sell our amazing nectar. Then account manage from there, together with our Distributor, making sure we never ever drop the ball.
- Actively build and maintain network with key customers within the On-Premise industry.
- We are geeks. We LOVE to talk about beer. In this role, you will get the opportunity to teach beer schools to craft beer virgins, run beer tastings & talk about all things beer quality. You will be the minister & craft beer will be your gospel.
- Manage local On-Premise budget, you will need to be business savvy. This one is important.
- Review business volume and business building initiatives with key partner venues on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Distribute amazing point of sales merchandise to ensure customers have the best BrewDog experience.
- Drive BrewDog's Off-Premise execution in your region, when required. Learn obsessively, share evangelically.
- Passionate about great craft beer.
- Previous sales experience preferred.
- Effective negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Evidence of an entrepreneurial 'can do' attitude; uncompromising, tenacious, ambitious, relentless, willing to take risks, learns obsessively and loves to 'blow shit up'!
- Strong analytical ability and commercial acumen.
- Ability to focus and follow through on priorities and deliver quality results.
- Strong team player and results-focused.
- Strong communication skills at all levels.
- Frequent regional/national/international travel required.
Field basedBack to jobs listings