WE NEED A CRAFT BEER LOVING, RELATIONSHIP FOCUSED HUMAN & ALL ROUND SUPERHERO TO MANAGE OUR KEY GROCERY CUSTOMERS IN SCOTLAND
Our mission here at BrewDog, ever since the company was born in 2007, is to make other people as passionate about great craft beer as we are. We sell our beer in over 56 countries, we’ve got 30 bars across the UK, 17 more around the world and have just started selling beer from our new Brewery in Columbus, Ohio! The world of BrewDog provides the freedom for you to use your talent and passion, and gives you a front row seat at the craft beer revolution.
BrewDog are looking for a kick-ass human to join our Punked-up team of craft beer renegades and help us keep driving the year-on-year triple-digit-growth for BrewDog across the globe. We’re in this for the long haul.
The Grocery Key Account Manager (KAM) is responsible for all relationships with our Grocery customers at a store, local and regional level, ensuring brilliant activation of craft beer initiatives in the Off Trade; working to maximise the potential for craft beer and the BrewDog portfolio; and making our customer contacts and Grocery shoppers more passionate about great craft beer.
As Grocery KAM you will ensure world-class activation, availability and visibility of our beers at store level, engage with regional contacts to deliver our mission and support the National Account Managers to ensure all plans are activated brilliantly in stores. As an expert in the channel, with a passion for fantastic beer, you will execute our brand & volume building initiatives whilst networking with key figures to become an integral part of the UK craft beer scene.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Ensuring that effective personal contact is maintained with all relevant customer contacts in such a way that BrewDog is perceived as a world class supplier.
- Delivery vs volume, RSV, NSV, visibility and distribution targets.
- Behave as a world class brand ambassador for BrewDog & Craft Beer.
- Build a strong network of Store and Regional Managers.
- Supporting total Grocery plans by ensuring Account Plans are activated in store, as agreed centrally.
- Working with a variety of store level contacts and store systems to ensure 100% on shelf availability of BrewDog beers.
- Delivering Regional Initiatives to drive total craft beer category growth with our customers.
- To maximise all category opportunities for the benefit of both BrewDog and customers.
- Organising and delivering local sampling events and beer schools for our customers and their shoppers.
- Builds peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key contacts.
- Minimum 2 years sales / brand ambassador experience in the Grocery environment.
- Solid understanding of the UK Off Trade market and Grocery/Convenience market place.
- Experience of using and interpreting data to create commercial arguments.
- Ability to create a strong network at Store, Regional and Head Office level.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication, administrative skills and highly organised.
- Persuasive selling and negotiating skills.
- Experience of Category Based selling.
- Demonstrable literacy and numerical skills.
- Previous experience in any retail environment.
- A keen interest in, and love for, great craft beer.
- Regular UK travel will be a function of the role.
- A full, clean driving licence.
Field Based - Central BeltBack to jobs listings