BREWDOG LEICESTER - THE HIDDEN GEM OF OUR BARS!! LEAD & DEVELOP THIS LITTLE CRAFT BEER HAVEN & GIVE THE PEOPLE OF THIS FINE CITY ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES!
Our mission here at BrewDog, ever since the company was born in 2007, is to make other people as passionate about great craft beer as we are. We sell our beer in over 60 countries, we’ve got 30 bars across the UK, 16 more around the world and have just started brewing beer in our new Brewery in Columbus, Ohio. The world of BrewDog provides the freedom for you to use your talent and passion, and gives you a front row seat at the craft beer revolution.
We are constantly to push the boundaries & always trying to ensure the distance between ourselves and our customers is as small as possible, and our bars are a vital meeting point for passionate craft beer enthusiasts and novices alike.
We are on the hunt for a craft beer geek to become our General Manager for one of our most unique bars in the UK. Yes, you will be responsible for giving the great people Leicester two very important things... Great Beer & Great customer service.
As a BrewDog General Manager you play an important role in helping us fulfil our mission. We are evangelical about beer, and you will have the opportunity to help us redefine how people experience, perceive and think about beer.
You will be responsible for the management & development of craft beer geeks, which will include an Assistant Manager, Duty Managers and Bar & Kitchen staff. Managing a full & part time rota!
Let's make BrewDog Leicester even more incredible!
As General Manager & as General all things craft beer within BrewDog Leicester, you will be responsible for effectively managing all aspects of the unit's operations.
You will be able to shape how this bar becomes one of our busiest & most profitable bars in the UK. We want you to tell us what needs to be done to ensure this happens. You are the chief! And we plan to empower you to make the key decisions that impact the craft beer world that is Leicester. Ultimately, there are some key aspects that we expect from you in this role. These are:
- Running an effective & incredible events calendar to help integrate us into the local bar scene.
- Identifying, interviewing and hiring amazing talent
- Training, mentoring & developing your dedicated team to increase all round growth
- Setting & meeting stimulating sales and profitability targets
- And most importantly, ensuring that each and every customer leaves your bar with a craft beer experience that they’ll remember & leave them counting down the days 'til their next BrewDog experience.
- A minimum of 3 years hospitality/bar management experience is essential
- We want you to be a massive beer geek & you need to inspire others to become beer geeks, so we would like you to have a good level of knowledge of craft beer & the brewing industry, but we can & will provide comprehensive beer training for everyone that joins our business
- Craft beer must be your thing. But so should Customer Service. Every day, you must want to go out & deliver amazing customer service. It must be what defines you!
- Be inspiring! Being able to make people passionate about great craft beer.
- Proven experience of successfully managing and developing a driven and high performing with examples of team progression
WHAT WE WILL OFFER:
- A chance to join the craft beer revolution and work for one of the fastest FMCG growing companies in the UK
- You will embark on an amazing craft beer journey and enrol on the Cicerone® programme which will help you achieve Craft Beer greatness – and we will reward you for passing!
- You will also have the opportunity to be a part of some epic professional development opportunities such as ILM level 3 and Customer Service Management Training.
BrewDog LeicesterBack to jobs listings