REVOLUTIONISE THE ITALIAN DRINKS MARKET AND TAKE BREWDOG & PUNK IPA THE NUMBER 1!
Our mission here at BrewDog, ever since the company was born in 2007, is to Make Other People As Passionate About Great Craft Beer As We Are. We sell our beer in over 50 countries. We’ve just opened our 30th bar in the UK and also have amazing beer meccas all over the world. The world of BrewDog provides the freedom for you to use your talent and passion, and gives you a front row seat at the craft beer revolution.
BrewDog are looking for a kick-ass human to join our Punked-up team of craft beer renegades and help us keep driving the year on year triple digit growth for BrewDog across the globe. We’re in this for the long haul.
Italy has always been a good market for BrewDog. We have 3 bars in this fabulous country, Rome, Firenze & Bologna and we Punk IPA has become very popular with people that love great craft beer! But we are now looking to move to the next level! In December, we took in an amazing Country Manager to lead the charge and they have already made growth happen. Now we need a Sales Specialist to work along side them & the wider International team to maintain this momentum!
With this role & with BrewDog, you will be the voice of 2 men and a dog in Italy. You will keep the BrewDog mission real for our customers by providing training, education, sampling and helping to sell the best beers we have to offer. You’ll have a natural ability to tell stories and engage customers combined with a soft selling style that builds trust and respect with our customers. You will work closely with our best distributors to support new accounts, help with prospecting and sample lots of amazing beer.
- Visit and regularly check points of sale according to predefined coverage goals. Improving the visibility and presence of our products according to company parameters in order to reach goal of visibility and volume.
- Implement promotional activities both for On Trade and Off trade customers by setting up promotional materials directly at the point of sale - therefore improving the visibility and rotation of our products.
- Negotiate promotional activities at point of sale level and manage the assortment & increasing the rotations of the products managed.
- Manage a territory in partnership with our distributors and bring the BrewDog magic to life.
- Deliver the world of Craft Beer to pubs, restaurants, shops and people through events, customer calls and your general unending enthusiasm for everything we do.
- Be the voice of BrewDog with our customers.
- Build relationships with our distributors and wholesalers in your market to support them in bringing the freshest beer possible to the people.
- Support the International Team at beery events throughout your territory.
- Behave as a world class brand ambassador for BrewDog & Craft Beer.
- Builds peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- An unwavering passion for all things Craft Beer.
- Natural Story teller with the ability to deliver Training and Education in an engaging and impactful way.
- Strong administrative skills and highly organised.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Effective communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in Italian is a must.
- Industry Knowledge in your Market would be a great plus
Field basedBack to jobs listings