PEOPLE GUARDIAN AND CUSTOMER SERVICE EXCELLENCE
Are you a certified beer geek? Do you live and breathe craft beer, sleep and dream hops and malt? Then we want you to help us deliver our mission. We need your natural geekiness for beer to help us deliver our Mission of Making People As Passionate About Great Craft Beer As We Are.
Our bars are more than just booze houses. They are temples of taste, cathedrals of craft and hop havens. We are constantly trying to ensure the distance between ourselves and our customers is as small as possible, and our bars are a vital meeting point for passionate craft beer enthusiasts and novices alike.
As an Assistant Manager you are the people guardian within the bar. By reflecting our drive to over-invest in the things we care about the most, Out Beer and Our People, you are there to support the General Manager and develop your team and yourself. Whilst also having a large input into helping to overachieve every target we set.
The Cicerone® programme will help you achieve Craft Beer greatness, and we will reward you for passing. We also offer epic professional development opportunities such as ILM level 3 and Customer Service Management Training.
- At least 2 Year’s hospitality Supervisory or management experience is essential.
- Comprehensive beer training will be provided some knowledge or experience within craft beer and brewing industry would be ace.
- A love for delivering amazing customer service!
- Being able to make people passionate about beer and service.
- Proven experience of successfully managing a driven and high performing team with examples of team progression.
BrewDog - CastlegateBack to jobs listings