BrewDog's 2013 AGM
We are excited to announce that this year's AGM will be on the 22nd of June at the Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Center. Doors open at 12.00 noon with the business presentation starting at 1.30pm.
Click here to RSVP and register your attendance. And, just because we love our shareholders, you can take up to 2 guests with you on the day to experience the world's most rock 'n roll AGM.
The BrewDog AGM 2013 promises to be full of beery surprises, other surprises, great music, cool people and just pure out awesomeness. We will seek to not only give you Equity Punks the low down on all of the happenings at BrewDog, but also to get together and celebrate all things craft beer. Oh and it is our 6th birthday party too!
The music line up, which starts from 5pm includes:
- The Xcerts
- The Little Kicks
- United Fruit
- Kitty, Daisy & Lewis
- and a couple of other epic bands which we will announce soon!
Overall, you can expect:
• A presentation from James & Martin on the last 12 months & future plans for BrewDog.
• A tasting session of some new and upcoming beers.
• 4 brilliant guest breweries– Mikkeller, Brodies, Anchor & Cromarty!
• An amazing line up of live music.
• Some very exciting announcements and new product launches.
• Premier screenings of some killer new videos.
• Loads of great beers on taps from BrewDog and guest breweries.
• A much better, varied selection of food.
• Live and interactive brewing on our pilot plant.
• AGM Exclusive Beers and Merchandise.
• The ability to buy beer & merch on the day and have it sent to your house.
• And a selection of awesome craft beer loving people from all over the world to hang out with.
If you have already RSVP'd via email, you're on the guest list. If you haven't, please complete this form to confirm your attendance. Please RSVP by 31st May.
We will also be holding an Equity Punks open day at the new brewery on Sunday the 23rd so you guys can come and hang out in our awesome new brewery that you all helped fund. The open day will run from 12 noon to 5pm and we will have buses leaving from Aberdeen at 11.30 – just sign up for the buses at the AGM on Saturday.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
James and the team x
Join the Discussion