International Arms Race: This is about to get real.
“Collaboration was never an option,” Brophy said. “It’s a long word that takes entirely too long to type. So, we challenged BrewDog to a battle of the brewing arts and they accepted. Now, it’s time to face off.”
The time for talking is over. This shit is about to get real.
We will also put the beers head to head on draft all over the UK with Matt Brophy (BrewMaster & COO) and Ben Savage (Vice President) coming over for 5 epic head to head events in BrewDog bars in August. We assume Ben is Vice President of Flying Dog, not actual America, but you never know with US job titles.
Each event will see our draft lines split between BrewDog beers and Flying Dog beers (including plenty of Flying Dog rarities never before seen outside the US). Matt and Ben will be at each event to talk more about Flying Dog and their beers and answer all your questions too. Each event will also feature a drinker vote to determine which of the battle beers will be crowned the winner.
- BrewDog Aberdeen Thursday, 7pm August 23
- BrewDog Glasgow Friday, 7pm August 24 with live music
- BrewDog Newcastle Saturday, 4pm August 25 with live music
- BrewDog Manchester Sunday, 3pm August 26 with an awesome BBQ!
- BrewDog Camden, August 27 at 7pm Camden