Abstrakt Addict Club
for hardcore Abstrakt Addicts
*Free membership for those investing £950 or over in BrewDog at www.brewdog.com/equityforpunks
Our Abstrakt series have proved a huge success. Innovative and conceptual beers designed to be collected and to showcase the benefits of ageing beers. The series so far has included 15% Imperial Stout brewed with cacao and chilli and an imperial blonde ale aged for 2 years in oak with local strawberries and raspberries.
However with an average Abstrakt batch size of just over 3,000 individually numbered bottles they have almost proved too popular, usually selling out in hours when they go live on our online store.
The Abstrakt Addict Club is designed so that hardcore Abstrakt fans will not risk missing out on future releases and rewards them with a great discount for their support!
A year’s membership covers 4 releases and costs £135 (delivery included) for UK residents. This will entitle you to 3 bottles of each of the next 4 editions of our acclaimed Abstrakt series delivered direct to your door. Plus here is also an option for a 6 bottle membership too and also for international shipping. This is a great way to guarantee getting your paws on our fastest selling and most sought after brews.
You can purchase your membership here: http://www.brewdog.com/product/abstrakt-addict-club
In addition, to make owning your very own part of BrewDog even better, those investing £950 and over will get a free 12 month membership to our Abstrakt Addict Club, which is worth £135! www.brewdog.com/equityforpunks
Other benefits include of investing include:
- Benefit financially from our future growth through dividends and also an increase in the value of your shareholding.
- Lifetime discount in all of our BrewDog Bars
- Lifetime discount on our online shop
- Exclusive first options on all our special and limited edition beers
- Invites to our (soon to be legendary) AGMs
- Being able to participate in our annual by shareholders, for shareholders beer.
- Having your say in how the company is run
- Owning your very own part of BrewDog
- Sell and trade your shares on www.equitypunks.com or at a potential later listing
If you have already invested less than £950 in EFP II, you can top up your shares and still join the Abstrakt Addict Club. To do this, you need to set up a new account at the EFP II check-out and payment stage. However, we will recognise your name and details and ensure that your investments are conveniently consolidated into one shareholding for you.
In addition, feel free to leave any suggestions for future Abstrakt releases in the comments box below. If we like any of them, we might just brew them!