BrewDog Newcastle and an update on our Bar Division
invest in BrewDog at www.brewdog.com/equityforpunks
You can invest in BrewDog at www.brewdog.com/equityforpunks
With BrewDog Aberdeen almost 1 year old (how time flies when you are having fun, right?) and BrewDog Glasgow and BrewDog Edinburgh rocking we are delighted to announce we have concluded a deal that will soon see a BrewDog craft beer bar will be in Newcastle.
BrewDog Newcastle will be at 16 Dean Street and we will hopefully be open just in time for Christmas. It currently looks like this:
The site is on a corner with a great frontage, awesome mezzanine level, high ceilings and huge windows.
As always we will keep you up to date with the design and ft our process as we look to give the new premises our signature industrial, utilitarian and reclaimed make-over.
In other bar news, we will soon be starting work on BrewDog Camden after we successfully got our license at the recent hearing! We are aiming to be open in November.
And we are also in advanced stages of negotiations and have already completed the head of terms for a deal on 16 Newton Street, in the Northern Quarter of Manchester. this would be a big project and if we can successfully conclude a deal would be open in Spring 2012.
The Great BrewDog BarHunt!
We want you to help us find the location for the next BrewDog bar – and we are willing to pay for your help. This is treasure hunt meets Challenge Annika with a punk beer twist!
We want you to submit brief proposals to us on available licensed premises in your area. And if we take you up on the proposal, we will pay you £1000 in cash and £500 in beer and goodies for helping us out as well as giving you a lifetime discount in the new bar. Plus we will pay for a trip for you up to the BrewDog brewery to brew your own beer with our brewers for the grand opening of the new bar! In addition, any proposals which we follow up on will receive some BrewDog merchandise.
- it needs to be currently on the market
- the venue needs to have previously been a bar and have both a cellar and a valid license
- we would consider properties available to buy or lease
- a reasonably small venue – 80-130 capacity.
- a location with good footfall but not necessarily completely central. Anything slightly edgy is cool with us!
We would like the proposals to include:
- A photo of the venue (just snap it on your phone)
- Hopefully a schedule from the selling agent (this can usually be downloaded from the selling agent)
- Some brief information on the location and why you think it would be a good location
Please email the proposals and leads to email@example.com get Bar Hunting Scamps!
Invest in BrewDog at www.brewdog.com/equityforpunks