HITTING THE FAST TRACK 100
…BrewDog listed for a record sixth year
2017 has been a blast on Planet BrewDog and last weekend we got word that the momentum we have worked all hours to build isn’t showing any sign of slowing down. We have been listed in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 for a record sixth-consecutive year. No other company has ever done this. We are super stoked, but this is just the beginning.
Our plans to make other people as passionate about great craft beer as we are depend on us growing at super-human pace. Because if we don’t do it, someone else will. And that other person won’t have the drive and determination we do, the laser-focus on quality and the mantra that our people are the most important part of our business. And they sure as hell won’t have an army of Equity Punks backing them every step of the way.
Sir Richard Branson of Virgin, the title sponsor of the league table for all 21 years, said this about our accomplishment:
“An impressive business to make it on the list for a record sixth time is BrewDog, Scotland’s largest independent brewery. Its co-founders, James Watt and Martin Dickie, share a passion for beer. It shows that loving what you do is an important ingredient of a successful business.”
He is not wrong. We do love what we do, and we’ve had a ball in 2017; these are just some of the epic highlights…
· Equity for Punks V launched, now at £6M and rising
· We announced we’re giving away 20% of our profits. Forever
· More epic bars opened including the truly awesome DogTap Columbus
· LoneWolf arrived to change the world of spirits forever
· We released our first beers from BrewDog Columbus, and closed out Equity for Punks USA, building the foundations for our community in America
· Puppy Pawternity Leave appeared for our dog-loving crew
· We also hit the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For
To be listed in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 every year since 2012 is a testament to the dedication, skill and fuck yeah attitude of the men and women who work for us. We have a brilliant team and an outstanding community of beer geeks, and together we are changing the world of beer forever whilst creating new blueprints for business as we go. Ours is an untrodden path but one we are carving out for others to follow.
And we aren’t even close to being done yet.