International Equity for Punks goes Live!
invest in BrewDog
After some technical issues with the online payment system last week, we are pleased on announce that international cards are now accepted for Equity for Punks investments in BrewDog.
Thanks to all non-UK investors for their patience and for bearing with us while we got this fixed. You can now buy your very own part of BrewDog and both credit and debit cards are now supported by the system.
Invest in BrewDog at www.brewdog.com/equityforpunks
Download the prospectus here: http://www.brewdog.com/equityforpunks/downloads
The benefits of investing in BrewDog:
- Benefit financially from our future growth through dividends and also an increase in the value of your shareholding.
- Lifetime discount in all of our BrewDog Bars
- Lifetime discount on our online shop
- Exclusive first options on all our special and limited edition beers
- Invites to our (soon to be legendary) AGMs
- Being able to participate in our annual by shareholders, for shareholders beer.
- Having your say in how the company is run
- Owning your very own part of BrewDog
- Sell and trade your shares on www.equityforpunks.com or at a potential later listing
- A welcome pack with some killer, shareholder only BrewDog merchandise including your ID card.
- Literally become richer with every BrewDog beer you drink
In addition, those investing over £950 will get a free 12 month membership to our Abstrakt Addict Club, which is worth £135. This will entitle you to 3 bottles of the next 4 editions of our acclaimed Abstrakt series (www.abstrakt.com) delivered direct to their door.
Equity for Punks II has so far been featured in The Times, The Financial Times, The Express, The Herald, The Telegraph, The Scotsman City AM, on also on AOL Daily Finance, ITV News and BBC Radio. Since we launched Equity for Punks on Wednesday last week, the response from both the media and investors has been phenomenal. We have already raised over £700,000 of investment and welcomed over 1,500 new shareholders to the team.
Erikka Askeland in the Scotsman: 'In an era when fat cats and the short-termist grubbing of the City has caused near riots on the streets of London, BrewDog's DIY punk aesthetic is charmingly informal and appealing.'
The Times Financial Editor: Patrick Hoskings comments: 'BrewDog has been a stellar success thus far.... with rare combination of brand recognition and a great sales record'.
Our growth so far has been phenomenal. With that growth all set to continue we want you to share in our future success and own your very own part of BrewDog. This is going to be an awesome journey and we want to take you with us on it.
the revolution will not be televised,
James, Martin and the BrewDog Team x