The Great BrewDog Bar Hunt 2013
Find our next haven of hops
So we’ve rounded off the year with a perfect ten; from BrewDog Aberdeen to Birmingham we have set out to change the way people think about beer and to make as many people as crazy passionate about great craft beer as we are. We are looking to open a few more BrewDog bars in 2013 and this is where you come in.
We want you to help us find the location for the next BrewDog bar – and we are willing to pay for your help. This is treasure hunt meets Challenge Annika with a punk beer twist!
Our target cities for 2013 are:
- South London
- West London
However, we will happily consider submissions from other locations.
We are looking for you to help us scout out the perfect premise and, if we end up taking up your proposal will pay you £1,000 in cash and reward you with a lifetime discount at the new bar.
Tom Archer (below) who scouted our Bristol location recieving his cheque from James over a glass of Jackhammer in the bar he helped make happen, thanks dude!
- It needs to be currently on the market
- The venue needs to have previously been a bar and have both a cellar and a valid license
- We would consider properties available to buy or lease
- A reasonably small venue – 80-130 capacity
- A location with good footfall but not necessarily completely central. Anything slightly edgy and off pitch is cool with us
- Corner units are preferable but we will take all applications into consideration.
- Ideally 150-200 square meters in size
We would like the proposals to include:
1) A photo of the venue (a smart fine snap is fine)
2) Hopefully a schedule from the selling agent (this can usually be downloaded from the selling agent's website)
3) Some brief information on the location and why you think it would be a good location
4) Please email the proposals to james(at)brewdog.com - the deadline for submissions is January 20th.
All submissions we follow up will get an awesome case of beer for the effort.
Happy bar hunting scamps!