THIS IS A STANDARD BLOG HEADER BLOCK
BREWDOG FURTHERS ITS LONDON CRAFT BEER FOOTPRINT WITH THE OPENING OF BRIXTON BAR
Independent Scottish brewery, BrewDog opens its latest bar in South London’s iconic hub of Brixton. Located in the heart of 419 Coldharbour Lane, SW9 8LH, this latest opening marks the end of a long search to find a home in one of the capital’s most vibrant postcodes.
THIS IS A EDITORIAL CONTENT BLOCK
- In celebration of the launch, the first 100 people through the bar's doors from midday on its public opening of 30th November, will be entered into a raffle to win a year's supply of craft beer.
- BrewDog Brixton will be the 40th UK bar and BrewDog’s 14th bar opening in 2018 as the Scottish brewer continues to spread its craft beer revolution with accelerating velocity.
- Situated in the epicentre of Brixton’s lively bar, restaurant and music scene, the bar is a stone’s throw from Brixton’s famous Market, the foodie paradise of Brixton Village, Ritzy Cinema, and iconic gig venue, Brixton Academy.
- With capacity for over 150 people, the new bar will boast 22 draft lines including BrewDog headliners such as Punk IPA, Dead Pony Club and Elvis Juice, as well as a diverse range of guest beers from its favourite international breweries.
- Fans of cask beer will also be able to sample BrewDog’s LIVE beers, its modern take on the cask beer.
- In addition to its draft selection, the new bar will also offer a broad range of bottled and canned beers from around the world.
- Foodies will be treated to a menu of BrewDog favourites such as mouth-watering burgers including the Patriot burger and the Cluck Norris chicken burger, as well as its world-renowned buffalo wings.
- BrewDog Brixton follows last month’s unveiling of ‘The BrewDog Blueprint’; an ambitious business manifesto packed with more than 30 bold initiatives and innovations that reflect the brewery’s commitment to evolving its beers and business, as well as how it supports its global community and industry over the next 12 months and beyond.
- Plans include new beers, new bars and new ways of doing business, all generated in collaboration with the brewers’ 90,000-strong community of shareholders.
- BrewDog Brixton is located at 419 Coldharbour Lane, Brixton, London, SW9 8LH.
THIS IS A QUOTE BLOCK
“Brixton is one of London’s most exciting neighbourhoods, with an undeniable energy and independent spirit that always felt like a natural home for BrewDog. We have been searching for the perfect location for a long time, but it was worth the wait to lock down this latest location for awesome craft beer. The area has an exciting craft beer scene and DIY culture, and we’re thrilled to finally be able to be a part of it.”
BrewDog co-founder James Watt