THIS IS A STANDARD BLOG HEADER BLOCK
BREWDOG TEAMS UP WITH 52 CRAFT BREWERIES FOR THE ULTIMATE FOUR-DAY CRAFT BEER FESTIVAL
This Thursday, Independent Scottish craft brewery, BrewDog launches the 6th instalment of #Collabfest, its annual multi-venue craft beer festival. This year’s event is set to be the brewery’s most expansive yet, taking place simultaneously over four days in 52 BrewDog bars across 37 cities in 12 countries.
THIS IS A EDITORIAL CONTENT BLOCK
- #Collabfest sees BrewDog join forces with up and coming local independent breweries in cities with BrewDog bars.
- Each BrewDog bar’s team develops and brews a new, limited-edition beer with a local brewery, and all the beers created are then released at the same time in every participating BrewDog bar.
- This year’s events will run across 52 BrewDog bars from Thursday 18th October to Sunday 21st October.
- 2018 will be the first year in which BrewDog will have run the festival over four days instead of three, a decision made due to unprecedented demand for the broad range of beers on offer in previous years.
- Craft beer lovers will get the chance to try some flavour-packed beers from the likes of Black Iris in Nottingham, Birrificio Pontino in Rome and Aberdeen’s Fierce Beer.
- The first 40 people to visit each bar on Thursday 18th October and order a flight board of beers will get an exclusive branded #Collabfest2018 glass.
- On the final day, Sunday 21st October, BrewDog will be closing the festival with an exclusive offer for three Flight Boards of #Collabfest beers in all bars.
- Tickets for Sunday’s session can be bought here: https://collabfest.as.me/schedule.php
- Last week, BrewDog released its ‘BrewDog Blueprint’, which outlined its ambitious plans for the next decade of the community-driven business.
- In it, the brewery announced seven new collaborations with some of the UK’s best craft breweries: Deya Brewing Co, Magic Rock, Northern Monk, Fierce Beer, Wild Beer Co, Verdant and Buxton. The collaboration beers are due to be released from 2019.
THIS IS A QUOTE BLOCK
“We’ve turned it up several notches with our biggest #Collabfest to date. This year there is more beer, more time and more brewers. It’s been awesome to collaborate with some of the most inspired and interesting minds in brewing and we’re so excited by the amazing new brews that have been born as a result. Collaboration and community sits at the heart of everything we do as we continue to drive forward our mission of making other people as passionate about craft beer as we are. I couldn’t be more excited to join forces with more passionate beer enthusiasts across the planet and sample their incredible new styles and refreshing twists on the classics. 2018 is one for the books.”
BrewDog co-founder James Watt