THIS IS A STANDARD BLOG HEADER BLOCK
INDEPENDENT CRAFT BREWERY BREWDOG LAUNCHES ITS FIRST DRAFT HOUSE PUB IN ABERDEEN, SCOTLAND
This Friday, Aberdeen can look forward to a new addition to its booming craft beer scene with Scotland’s first Draft House pub, The Hop & Anchor. The Hop & Anchor features 10 kegged beers and two cask ales along with a full menu of pub classics and Sunday roasts serving Aberdeen as an exciting modern take on the traditional pub.
THIS IS A EDITORIAL CONTENT BLOCK
- BrewDog has announced the launch of a new Draft House pub in its home city of Aberdeen.
The Hop & Anchor is the first Draft House in Scotland, putting a modern spin on the traditional British pub.
- Housed on Exchange Street in Aberdeen’s historic Merchant quarter, the Hop and Anchor boasts 10 kegged beers and two rotating cask ales, along with a full menu of mouth-watering pub classics.
- New beer offerings will include exclusive Draft House collaborations with Sierra Nevada, Victory Brewing Company and Schneider Weisse, cask Dead Pony Club, as well as classics like Punk IPA and other awesome UK craft beers.
- The pub reflects Draft House’s new style of venue, pioneered by the launch of Draft House Farringdon, London. The design accentuates the building’s historic features, taking its lead from original church architecture.
- Since acquiring the Draft House in 2018, BrewDog has positioned the chain of pubs as a key driving force in expanding the UK’s craft beer scene.
- The launch of the Hop & Anchor marks the development of The Draft House pub division nationwide, with twelve sites currently in London.
- The venue will open its doors to customers at 12:00pm on 8th March and will offer 2-4-1 Sunday Roasts throughout the month.
- The first 80 customers through the door will also get the chance to win a £500 bar tab, plus other amazing prizes.
- To book a table at The Hop & Anchor, please visit: www.drafthouse.co.uk. For more information on BrewDog, please visit: www.brewdog.com
THIS IS A QUOTE BLOCK
The passion for craft beer has never been stronger in the UK. We are incredibly proud of the work that we have produced with our locations across London and the South-East and bringing the Draft House ethos to Aberdeen – arguably the home of UK craft beer – seemed like the next logical step.
In Draft House we have found a likeminded counterpart to help with our everlasting mission to bring more people into the world of craft beer. It’s a truly exciting time for us and we can’t wait to see what the future brings!
David McDowall, CEO of BrewDog Retail