THIS IS A STANDARD BLOG HEADER BLOCK
BREWDOG’S CRAFT BEER REVOLUTION TAKES FLIGHT WITH PERTH AND EDINBURGH AIRPORT BARS
Independent Scottish craft brewer, BrewDog is launching two new bars in Scotland this week. The first is in Scotland’s busiest airport, Edinburgh, and the second in the Tayside city of Perth. Today’s openings grow the Aberdeenshire brewery’s bar portfolio to 11 in Scotland, 39 in the UK, and 78 worldwide.
THIS IS A EDITORIAL CONTENT BLOCK
- Located at the east end of the recently expanded airport terminal, BrewDog Edinburgh Airport launches today, Thursday 22nd November, and will provide travellers with 14 beers on tap, an extensive craft beer-inspired menu and a wide range of bottled and canned beers to be enjoyed at the bar or between gates.
- BrewDog beer is served on EasyJet, TUI and FlyBe flights leaving Edinburgh airport, so travellers can also enjoy further hoppy refreshments 35,000 feet in the air.
- To celebrate the opening, everyone who visits the bar between launch and the end of 2018 will be entered into a raffle with the chance to win ‘free beer for a year’.
- During a period of continuing refurbishment and expansion in the airport, BrewDog’s opening food offer will be from their tried and tested breakfast and salad menus accompanied by the introduction of a loaded hot sandwich menu, also available to takeaway.
- For those in need of an early or late-night pre-flight beer or caffeine hit, BrewDog Edinburgh Airport will be open from at 4am everyday with the doors closing after the last flight departs.
- Second on the punch list for this week is BrewDog Perth, which opens tomorrow, Friday 23rd November.
- Nestled in the city centre overlooking the banks of the River Tay, BrewDog Perth is the Scottish brewer’s smallest bar with a capacity of just 43.
- Located at 62-64 George Street, Perth, PH1 5JL, the bar will offer 14 taps of craft beer, pouring BrewDog favourites and a wide selection of the best craft beer from around the world.
- Perth foodies will welcome the classic BrewDog pizza menu, featuring the delicious King of Pigs, Spicy Meaty and Hawaii Five-O. For those in need of a caffeine hit, a bespoke coffee blend will be available.
- To mark the opening, BrewDog will be offering Perth’s patrons the chance to win a year’s supply of craft beer to the first 50 people through the door from its public opening at 12:00pm on Friday 23rd November.
THIS IS A QUOTE BLOCK
“This is a BrewDog bar like no other. Not only can we introduce more beer drinkers to the power of craft beer than ever before, but we can turn the traditional airport beer experience, into a vibrant hub of excitement and craft beer passion. We’re incredibly proud of our Scottish roots and will jump at any opportunity to provide more fantastic, flavourful craft beers for our fellow Scots. Perth’s craft beer community has been lobbying for a BrewDog bar for years and we’re so excited to have finally been able to build a bar they can call their own.”
BrewDog co-founder James Watt