THIS IS A STANDARD BLOG HEADER BLOCK
BrewDog releases Valentine’s ‘two-pack’ for beer fans and their four-legged friends.
THIS IS A EDITORIAL CONTENT BLOCK
- The Just the Two of Us gift pack features a bottle of BrewDog’s flagship Punk IPA and a bottle of Subwoofer IPA, its specially brewed craft beer for dogs, which launched last year.
- Just the Two of Us is available today on BrewDog’s online shop here and from Wednesday 13th February at all BrewDog bars..
- This Valentine’s Day, BrewDog is playing matchmaker and inviting singles looking for a lifelong connection to head to their nearest BrewDog bar to meet and share beers with fellow craft beer fans and their canine buddies.
- In celebration of the big day, every four-legged friend who comes into one of BrewDog’s bars on February 14th will be eligible for a free bottle of Subwoofer IPA when their owner buys a pint of Punk IPA.
- Released in November last year, Subwoofer IPA is an alcohol-free, hop-free, non-carbonated beer, containing canine-friendly B vitamins and probiotics beneficial for dogs.
- Packed with citrus overtones and a familiar malt backbone, the brew is perfect for all four-legged friends.
- The Subwoofer IPA concept was originally developed by the kitchen team at BrewDog’s bar in Liverpool who launched a prototype beer for pups and saw huge demand from the city’s dog-loving community, who flocked in droves and tripled the bar’s Sunday traffic.
- Dogs have always been integral to the BrewDog story. The brewery’s name was inspired by the founders’ chocolate Labrador, Bracken, the original ‘Brew Dog’.
- In celebration of BrewDog’s Tower Hill bar launch last year, the Scottish brewer launched the world’s first beer designed by dogs. Each element was decided by local dogs, from the hops, malts and special fruit twist selections, resulting in a single-hopped Nelson Sauvin New England IPA with watermelon.
- Last July, BrewDog launched its bespoke birthday paw-ty service for dogs, providing dog-sized party hats, dog-friendly cake and a specially brewed dog beer for all attending canines.
THIS IS A QUOTE BLOCK
“Dogs are our most loving and loyal companions so it’s a shame they are often left out on the one day we all celebrate our nearest and dearest. Just the Two of Us is putting an end to this unfairness. Now, punks and pups can sit side by side and raise a glass to their special bond.”
BrewDog co-founder James Watt